Open Inspection Cancelled!!!!!!
Something as special as this, do not often hit the market.
The moment you walk into the living area, you are met by total privacy, serenity and tranquillity. Nestled between manicured gardens and natural bushland at the end of a fully fenced premium estate, rarely does a townhouse of this size and quality come to market anywhere!
Leading from the open flowing living, dining and kitchen area, you find yourself presented with open and broad balconies. From here the master, laundry, guest powder room and double garage with automatic door are all on the ground level.
Drive around to the rear to access the lower level, where you can enjoy your own personal driveway outside your 3-car garage; just waiting to become your workshop, storage, man-cave or conversion to additional living space – use your imagination!
Upstairs is just as impressive - with 2 large bedrooms, a generous family bathroom and another living space. Complimenting this gem of a property is an oversized upstairs balcony overlooking the bushland reserve, with direct access from the bedrooms; perfect for entertaining, relaxing or escaping with a good book.
Quality appointments throughout, with high-end tiles, tapware, carpets, appliances, custom plantation shutters, solar and tank water, this home is as energy efficient as it is beautiful.
Properties of this calibre don’t stay on the market for long. Contact Charl today to register your interest before it’s too late!
* Floor size: 200sqm + 3 car garage below
* Land size: 163 sqm
* Body corp fees: $66 per week
* Oversized master bedroom with en-suite and double vanity
* Guest powder room
* Open plan living with very spacious living and dining area
* Well laid out open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
* Large fully functional laundry
* Wrapping outside balcony off living area
* Welcoming foyer
* DLUG automated garage
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with direct balcony access
* Large family bathroom with bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Living/rumpus room
* 100m2 triple garage or
* 280 cubic metres of storage or work space
* Large outside parking spaces
* Rainwater tank
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Crim-safe security screens and doors
* Split cycle air conditioner x 2
* Beautiful garden entrance
* Views of the nature strip with no neighbours
* Solar panels and 3.3kw inverter
* Alarm system
* Cable TV
* Top of the range tapware
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
* Reputation of primary schools
* Increase in upper end property prices
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Clover Hill State School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
* Bell Place including Coles
* Aldi and any other public service also available
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium