Your own Stylish Retreat – all the work has been done for you!
If beauty sparks joy for you then this eye catching charmer will give you all the feels the moment you enter the door. A design conscious renovation has seen the small things well considered, this certainly wasn’t a rush reno done to simply rent the property – although this would make a sensational investment. You’ll realise quickly you'll be taking occupancy of a home that has been loved.
A brand new, custom made, kitchen white and timber colour scheme with stainless steel appliances and matte black finishes is less than a year old. This appealing space with digital stove top will have friends wanting to pull up stool at the breakfast bar for a cuppa, or two, or three. You may then find yourself venturing out to the back, very private courtyard.
Only 15 minutes walk to the Broadwater, 5 mins walk to two large parks, this location is ideal for families wanting to get into the market, single people/parents or an elderly couple seeking a simple, quiet lifestyle in a quiet cul-de sac.
The design conscious finishes most certainly give this two bedroom, one bathroom duplex a peaceful energy without having to fork out expensive body corporate fees. Internal access from the garage means you’ll drive on in, jump under the rainfall style shower head and wash the day away, knowing there’s very little that needs to be done to keep your chic place looking picture perfect.
This is ideal for someone wanting their own stylish place to call home without the expensive price tag and need for constant upkeep. This charmer will be liked by many so come and see for yourself why people are choosing the simple lifestyle. ‘Life is for living’ and this beauty will allow you to have your weekends to yourself.
• 2 bedrooms with premium quality textured loop pile carpet, LED downlights, black fans, white shutters plus block out curtains in Master - both B/R’s with BIRs
• White modern look bathroom with brand new shower-screen, black tapware and fittings (including rainfall showerhead) and vanity.
• Entirely freshly painted
• Modern white shutters and security screens on all windows
• Secure garage car parking
• Brand new air conditioner in the living room
• Sought after, predominately owner/occupier Cul-de-sac
• Brand new garage door
• Simple stylish duplex for minimal price
• Low maintenance yard but enough space for the kids to play
• Private courtyard
• Timber-look flooring through living and kitchen
• Electric hot water unit stored inside out of the weather
• Owner occupier in the rear duplex well separated from the front – adjoined only by the 2 garages
• Parks in both directions
• Aldi shopping centre 10 mins walk or go a little further to experience all the cafes and restaurants the Broadwater has to offer.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.