Better run to get this one - another Glenwood Park stunner!
A home this perfect does not come along every day! 3 spacious bedrooms with decent living areas surrounds the well laid out gully style modern kitchen. The home screams entertainment, but also offers that feeling of spaciousness and tranquility.
As you enter the property through the gate house, you are met with a resort style pool and entertainment area in true Gold Coast fashion! Not only does the property offer a generous size home, the block is a perfect size and offers a balance between space, but still easy to maintain.
The PLUS in this property is the Double garage conversion. It offers a study/rumpus room and hybrid utility room with loads of storage. At the front of the original garage there space for a work shop and or extra storage. Not wanting these extras, well it can easily be reconverted as an automated double lock up garage.
Total Block Size - 460 sqm
Total roof covered floor area - 173 sqm
- Modern gully style kitchen
- 3 Double bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with modern renovated en-suite and a built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom with shower and bath
- Large outdoor entertaining undercover pergola area
- Dining & Living area combo
- 2 Air Conditioning units
- Pool with waterfall feature and decking area and Bali style pergola
- LED lighting throughout plus fans
- A flat, low maintenance back yard with landscaped garden
- Fully fenced block
- Shaded sail cover at drive way
- Extra driveway parking
- Gated side access, perfect for a trailer
- 460 sqm block
Double garage Area:
- Study/ rumpus area
- Utility Room with storage
- Workshop & storage at the front
- Automated Garage
- Direct internal access
Benefits that Glenwoord park in specifically this location offers - close to parks, bike and walk ways, cul de sac living, easy access to Robina and the town centre plus the M1.
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
- Easy access to the city
- Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
- Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
- Reputation of primary schools
- Increase in upper end property prices
- Surrounded by natural bushland
- A wide variety of state & private schools
Within walking distance from Some of the Gold Coast's best schools, like Somerset College & Cloverhill State School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
- Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
- Bell Place including Coles
- Aldi and any other public service also available
- Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
- Surrounded by natural bushland
- 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
- 17 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
- Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
- 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
- *Disclaimer of the advertisement:When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- split system A/C
- outdoor entertaining
- fully fenced
- remote garage
- built ins