STOP!!...Do not pass this one!
What is there not to love about a spacious and modern 4 Bedroom home, set on a 1000sqm parcel of land! Best of all, it has views towards the coast!
The property offers amazing accommodation and a modern lifestyle all round. Outside is where the real magic happens and why we live on the GOLD COAST. Featuring a modern kitchen, perfect for entertaining family and friends.The rooms are a a generous size and the bathrooms are picture perfect! The home is beautifully finished with lovely fixtures and fittings.
The best is yet to come. The moment you walk out of the main living area onto a lovely decked area with pergola you are met with an idyllic pool setting. WOW!!! Within eyesight of the kitchen and living areas, the outside is amazing. The block extends past the rear retainer to leave you with a feeling of complete privacy and loads of space!!
You'll enjoy the fantastic features this modern home offers, including but not limited to:
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite, walk through robe and direct access to the pool and deck area
- 3 remaining Double bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Two modern bathrooms with quality finishes
- Modern kitchen with 40mm waterfall Caesar stone bench-top, large breakfast bar and stainless
- Large outdoor entertaining deck with covered patio roof
- A beautiful saltwater pool featuring waterfall, builtin lighting and frame less glass fencing
- Grassy area for kids and pets to run and play
- Double garage with automatic door, internal access
- 2 Large and light-filled living areas, with magnificent views and air conditioning units
- 1,000sqm block of land ensures privacy and tranquility.
Mudgeeraba has become extremely popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
- Easy access to the city
- Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
- Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
- Reputation of primary schools
- Increase in upper end property prices
- Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are just minutes away, like Kings Christian College less than 2 minutes away, Somerset College and falls into the Clover Hill State School catchment area.
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
- Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
- Bell Place including Coles
- Aldi and any other public service also available
- Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
- Surrounded by natural bushland
- 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
- 17 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
- Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
- 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
- *Disclaimer of the advertisement:When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- split system A/C
- outdoor entertaining
- remote garage
- built ins