This home is located in a quiet, cool – though centrally located - cul-de-sac in Worongary. It is as new, with a number of compelling ‘gracious living’ features; inspection is a MUST!
It will appeal hugely to the large family, perhaps those who need to accommodate an older generational family member, entertainers who want options and pet lovers. In short, there is nothing in this professionally modernized home to not like and love, but you be the judge when you come and inspect.
The sparkling swimming pool, set in a timbered deck and handsomely landscaped surrounds is an absolute must on our steamy summer days, to be followed by a BBQ in the massive fully covered alfresco deck. Later in the evening, one might wander up to the Bali Hut above the pool with ones closest friends. This really is a home where you will live much of the time outdoors…and in regal style.
Internally the newly decorated timber flooring really does amplify the size and usefulness of the open plan design where the attractive two-pak kitchen is ‘command centre’. The layout is functional with BR’s 2 & 3 strategically placed around the main bath and separate from the master with its own ensuite facilities. All bedrooms are of good size with mirrored built-ins + fans; quality A/C has been installed in the main living area, the master BR, BR2 & BR4.
Now let’s talk about a gem of a feature – BR4 – which offers genuine dual living, requiring just the kitchen bench to be added as all else is in place to be connected. Not only is this of good size, but it is separate with its own private courtyard; ideal as accommodation for an extended family.
Look what more can I say…this MUST be inspected, and do so quickly, because the attributes of this home are in high, HIGH demand.
• Elevated North facing home on 1,056m with generous Coast line glimpses – quiet cul-de-sac
• A cool home – insulated ceiling + A/con in main living, master B/R, Bed2 & granny flat (Bed4)
• 8 panel solar system + LED lights throughout cuts electricity costs
• Quality drapes throughout + Carpeted bedrooms, and trendy timber flooring in living areas
• Large open plan lounge, dining & kitchen with timber flooring & attractive feature wall
• Generous size two-pak kitchen, good work bench/storage space (walk in pantry)
• Dishwasher, elec top and oven, room for large refrigerator
• Large tiled laundry
• All 3 bathrooms feature wall to ceiling tiling – modern and chic + quality fittings
• BR4 is massive with dual living potential + private courtyard.
• Huge covered outdoor area – will take full lounge & large table combination
• Crystal-clear swimming pool of good size with water feature + swinging shade awning
• Large surrounding timber deck & landscaped gardens leads to terrific ‘entertainer’ Bali Hut
• 2 car parking
• Back yard fully fenced (colorbond) – secure for children and pets
• Lockable garden shed
• Central position – close to schools, shopping, hospital – easy access to back highway
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.