Upon entering this home, one is immediately impressed by the light & openness created by the polished white tiles throughout. It’s extremely functional too, come for an inspection and check off all the boxes yourself. In fact, personal inspection is a must because no amount of wordage will properly impart the full features and versatility of this large entertainment/family home. It’s well positioned, elevated and cool, with views of the Gold Coast skyline.
The large master bedroom is separate from the dormitory arm of the home, has a huge walk-in robe and a modern ensuite complete with double shower + stone top basin etc. But here’s where ‘optionality’ comes into play. Our current owner uses this as a massive gym. Why? Because there is a HUGE guest retreat at the rear of the home with full ensuite facilities and full-length built-in cupboards.
Indeed, this home will hugely appeal to those wanting dual occupancy. At minimal cost, this area could be converted into a separate driveway (entry off a different street) to a fully partitioned off from the main home ensuite + separate lounge and separate kitchen/dining. Ideal for family groups wanting total independence, ideal for those wanting to earn extra rental dollars.
This exceptionally well-designed home also has a separate study (could be a 5th bedroom), plus two good sized, built in + fan + ducted A/C bedrooms…AND…that massive ensuited guests’ room with a separate retreat area.
The large, modern and very functional kitchen includes a stone top island with room for five at the breakfast nook. The working area of the kitchen contains a large pantry, a much desired five burner gas Blanco top with electric oven under, good storage and working area plus a Blanco dishwasher. Plumbing is already in place for your large double door refrigerator.
Now this is where good planning takes over; from the kitchen, one has impressive and full views over the large open plan lounge/dining through the alfresco outdoor to the large, functional saltwater pool.
The covered outdoor alfresco area and the fully fenced saltwater pool are an entertainer’s delight offering all the sun filled, casual lifestyle we Gold Coast residents enjoy year-round.
Finally, what about storage for the toys? Relax, there’s room for four cars, plus the boat, jet ski, trailer, Motorhome and caravan.
Whatever you do, mark this property down as a MUST INSPECT.
• Flat, totally usable elevated 911m block with views of Gold Coast skyline views + cool breezes
• Two street access + very private, fully fenced back yard (ideal for pets and children)
• Modern one level brick and tile home, just 10 years young & remarkably well maintained
• Huge dual occupancy potential with totally separate street and property entry
• 4 B/R, Study (or 5th B/R), 3 Bath, Rumpus Room, Parents (or kids) Retreat
• Large open area kitchen/lounge/dining
• DLUG - Separate large laundry
• Massive undercover alfresco entertainment area (approx. 8m x 2m) overlooking pool & surrounds
• Attractive/functional square designed salt-water pool, fully fence compliant + daisy pool cover/equip
• Polished, stylish white tiles & ducted air conditioning throughout
• Accommodate 4 car, boat, trailer & caravan/motorhome
• Large, cost effective 26 panel solar system (5kW) + insulated bats
• Solar hot water system
• Huge 5,000L water tank
• Centrally located to shopping, schools and all that the Gold Coast offers
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.