This brilliantly rebirthed homes presents as sparkling ‘new’ – nothing to be done except enjoy this attractive, comfortable family home. It’s private, cool, pet/kid friendly & ideal for entertaining/alfresco living under cover in the secure, fully fenced (colorbond) back-yard which has been handily landscaped.
Your 699m land plot is situated - on high - in a quiet cul-de-sac with good views across the hill where the almost permanent breezes are welcome on hot days. The grassed front yard offers plenty of parking alternatives for your caravan, boat, trailer etc.
Plus, the large (6.4m by 3m) fifth bedroom could well be independent living or a separate office or rumpus room.
Our clients have very tastefully given this home that special ‘today’ look with the timber themed flooring throughout the living areas and the timeless, yet extremely attractive white theme in the wet areas. New carpets and a great paint job give this home that sense of panache. Study the photos to get a better sense of this marvellous makeover. Better still, be at the first open home because seeing is believing.
Final Comment: This superb cul-de-sac cracker will go off quick – please don’t delay your preview. Last weekend we sold two such makeovers.
• 699m elevated cul-de-sac block, quiet yet convenient to all facilities
• Solid brick & tile fully renovated to today’s modern décor (inside & out)
• 5 B/R’s - 2 Bath with potential for different family configurations
• Off street parking for 2 cars
• All B/R’s have new carpet & of good size (King Size+ bed for master) – built-in robes
• Solar hot water + fully insulated + split air conditioned (Carrier) + fans throughout
• Attractive modern timber vinyl flooring throughout living areas (lounge/dining/kitchen)
• Complete new kitchen with quality timber top with great shelving & space
• Both bathrooms reflect today’s modern white themed style
• Modern downlights inside & out
• Fully covered 7.6m x 3.3m outdoor entertaining/alfresco area o- excellent living
• Attractively landscaped and fenced backyard with overlooking landscaped back yard
• Lockable steel shed
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.