This beautifully presented & creatively renovated home sits on a generous 657 sqm block towards the end of a quiet cul de sac and backing council land, effectively giving you an outlook that feels like it's yours and private! Offering easy access to the park and walking tracks.
The home has 4 bedrooms, main with a fantastic new walk through robe to generous ensuite. both bathrooms (ensuite and main) are brand new complete with heat lamps and quality fittings.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living space all completed with sophistication and style plus a further living room between two bedrooms and opening to the huge undercover back deck.
This outdoor and large entertaining area is the perfect space to host your closest family and friends with ease, yet still offers all the backyard space to say, "Kids, go out and play".
The gardens are well established yet low maintenance giving you more time to enjoy what life should be. This really is a turn key property, its all done and ready to enjoy, simply move in and focus on what wall your favourite prints go on.
* Top street and location backing council parklands
* Fully renovated home - Just move in and enjoy
* 4 bedrooms, main with walk through robe and ensuite
* 2 bathrooms including ensuite both completed with style, floor 2 ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screens, bath in main and raised vanities
* Spacious new kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry & soft close drawers, dishwasher, built-in microwave and wall oven, ceramic cooktop, stone benchtops, stainless steel range and quality splashbacks
* Brand new in style flooring throughout
* Split system Air-conditioning
* Security screens
* Blinds and curtains throughout
* New and very modern centrally located laundry
* Freshly painted with neutral tones
* Room for 2 cars plus trailer or boat
* Large undercover deck overlooking landscaped yard with firepit
* Grassy yard for kids or pets plus possible room for a pool
This must be one of the best locations on the Gold Coast, in such close proximity to everything, but let me mention a few - the Fabulous Broadbeach shopping and beaches, newly renovated Pacific Fair Shopping/Resort, Metricon Stadium walking distance, the M1 5 mins. North or South 30 mins to Gold Coast International Airport and 40 minutes north to Brisbane Airport. Not to mention the Theme Parks minutes away, and a plethora of quality schools and Universities. And yes, two state of the art hospitals the very new Gold Coast University Hospital and the Robina hospital.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.