Quick Point: 4 Bedroom, all with ensuites plus powder room (5 Toilets) 2 car garage plus driveway room for the trailer, boat or caravan.
I could not believe this home, when I first inspected, it truly amazed me! Standing out at the end of a very tidy cul de sac of well presented homes, you would not expect to find such an expansive and well thought out floor plan. Fully insulated, truly cool in summer and not cold in winter.
Value for money abounds here and I am pretty much thinking you will be thinking the same. Firstly a quality construction with all of the features and benefits you would be expecting, listed below.
Offering the Gold Coast Lifestyle we all dream of, with the choice of multiple outdoor paved entertaining areas, around the inground pool and landscaped gardens, all so very low maintenance.
The massive kitchen sits right in the middle of the property with dining and living on one side and then a huge family room off the other side, two of the three double linen cupboards in this family room. You could swing a cat or two around in this kitchen, and the big laundry is conveniently located for ease of both occupants.
The extra, or dual accommodation is ideal for parents, teenager or even for extra income, and it's not pokey! and it has its own entry, no going through the main house at all.
If you are relocating from Interstate you will be impressed that you will only need to travel 5 minutes to all the impressive resort style shopping complexes that we are so very lucky to experience on our lovely Gold Coast, Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre have both seen very recent massive renovations. If that's not enough the M1 is just a 2 minute drive away north 40 minutes to Brisbane and south 40 minutes to Coolangatta airports. You will also be impressed that the famous Carrara markets also just a stones throw away.
Look this home has been built with love and that will be evident upon your inspection, now check out the
value packed offerings:-
* Four big bedrooms all with ensuites
* Powder room with vanity and mirror (5 Toilets)
* Master bedroom with walk through dressing room to ensuite and spa bath and featuring double
french doors to outside
* Big kitchen, loads of bench space and room to move, with dishwasher, wall oven & electric hotplates
* Quality Blinds and custom made curtains throughout
* Air conditioning throughout
* Ceiling Fans
* Shade sails
* Newport style windows
* Security screens
* Fire pit
* Solar power and hot water
* Magnificent skyline views to Surfers Paradise
* Massive automatic lockup garage with loads of storage
* Secure location, landscaped gardens, natural light and well sought after private areas
* Minutes to shops, bike & walking paths, public transport & schools
* Perched on a very large block of 826m2 in a lovely quiet cul de sac
If you have a big family or extended family, this property is meant for you, with the creature comforts and entertaining areas this home has to offer, you're Christmas is looking pretty special this year!
Must Inspect! Call Me Now!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.