This compact, well-presented, and charming home contains ‘oodles’ of interesting features that must be seen to be fully appreciated. Come see for yourself because it will evoke more than a few ooh’s, aagh’s and wow’s.
Put simply, it is a little charmer and the quality of life is sky-high; just ask our vendors who have enjoyed the good life here for over twenty years. In fact, it is an indoor-outdoor home where you will spend much of your time on the expansive covered timber deck overlooking the pebble-crete salt-water pool whilst admiring the skyline, though in complete privacy. Indeed this would be the very place to enjoy a cup of your favourite ‘Joe’ as the early morning rays warm you.
Entertainers, those with young children or pets, those wanting a low maintenance home with character and style will be instantly attracted. Make sure you are early to preview, as this will sell quickly given its features and value.
So, to the details.
It’s a steel frame, brick and tile home of 3 BR’s single bath and SLUG plus a covered area for an additional car/boat/trailer with lush developed gardens & swimming pool.
Internally, all 3 beds are carpeted, with built-ins & quality ornamental fans. Whilst there is only one bathroom – it is a handy three-way configuration and is in good condition with both shower and separate bath.
The living areas (lounge/dining) are quality timber flooring and one could imagine curling up in front of the fluted pot-belly stove on a cold drizzly day.
The U shaped timber kitchen is generous and very workable with plenty of space. The timbered lounge and dining are inviting.
But, the ‘outdoors’ vibe of this home cannot be overstated. This alone will be worthy of your inspection.
• 883m gently sloping block – but fully useable – east-west alignment – elevated and cool
• Solid steel, brick and tile construction in great condition
• Skyline glimpses of Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach high rise
• SLUG + separate covered parking area for car/boat/trailer
• Neat Colorbond fence on all sides – ideal for pets and small children
• 1,500L water tank
• Security and insect screens throughout
• Outdoor covered alfresco/entertaining deck east facing
• Pebble crete salt water pool with attractive waterfall feature – fully enclosed
• 3 B/R – all built-ins and fans
• Single three-way bathroom
• Air conditioning in lounge + pot-belly stove (fluted)
• Laundry off kitchen
• Downlights throughout
• Large U shaped timber kitchen (good storage) with Westinghouse elec top and oven
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.