If this isn’t the biggest block in Merrimac, at a massive 1,608m it has got to be close.
Overlay a well-built four bed, two bath, brick and tile home with a delightful pebblecrete pool, complete with two courtyards and a separate dual living option, currently used as the 5th bedroom and second living area; and you still have oodles of space and potential on this long flat block.
At the very least, that HUGE grassed backyard will give you the best traditional Christmas Day cricket match possible. The canny ‘green thumbed’ gardener will see prospects of feeding an entire suburb with greens. The key point is you have options.
Okay, I am saying this is a ‘must see’ home for those families needing space, quiet and sheer convenience to all amenities; private and public schools are plentiful and close. But when you do come, don’t judge it from the kerb of this quiet, no-through cul-de-sac which is just a one iron shot from Merrimac conveniences. What you will discover behind that attractive, well-kept lush ‘forest style’ entrance is an intriguing family home which screams ‘good living’.
The living areas are tiled throughout for easy maintenance. The functional kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space, provision for a large refrigerator and overlooks the dining and lounge areas plus the central courtyard.
The master bedroom is air conditioned, has a delightful ensuite and a HUGE walk-in robe. The other three bedrooms have fans and built-in wardrobes.
Security and air conditioning are two prominent issues for buyers and this home has them both covered. All windows and doors are full security screened and the large air conditioner in the lounge plus the A/C unit in the master keep the whole home cool or warm as required. Even the dual living area is air conditioned.
As it is currently presented, dual living or provision for an elder parent or a petulant independent teenager is very much a possibility. The choice is yours.
There are many features to this home not mentioned above, including:
• Solid brick and tile home
• Large 1,608m block in a quiet area of Merrimac
• Massive back yard fully grassed
• Attractive, well-kept lush ‘forest style’ entrance to home
• Complete privacy from street – no neighbours at back
• Quiet location in a cul-de-sac street – no through traffic
• Colorbond fencing both sides
• Master Bedroom – take King size bed + good ensuite and HUGE walk-in robe
• B/R 2,3 &4 – all carpeted with wardrobes and fans
• Separate laundry with good storage
• Main Bathroom – sep bath and shower + stone top basin
• Separate WC
• Lounge and dining rooms
• Dual/Separate Living with TV + A/C – easily converted back to a double garage
• Lock-up shed at back of dual living area
• 3 car parking off street
• Solar Hot Water System installed 3 years ago
• Roof repointed and repainted under two years ago
• Just been totally repainted throughout
• Quality surround sound system in lounge
• Inviting pebblecrete pool – fully fenced + shade cover
• New chlorinator installed last year
• All doors and windows are security screened
• Good covered outdoor courtyards
• Remarkably close to local conveniences, schools, shopping centres, back highway nth/sth
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein