Situated at the end of a very private and quiet cul-de-sac is a spacious home on a very generous 1148sqm block!
The home has all the characteristics of a proper family home with some need of TLC and providing an opportunity to either renovate or leave as is, the the decision is yours.
What this home offers is 4 bedrooms, a study/ rumpus room, large open living areas with high raking ceilings, a large kitchen and a huge block that could be utilized in so many ways. Pool is just one of them, but with a large shed as one of the two fixtures already on the block, it offers plenty of scope for the tradie or DIY man at heart or just someone who is looking for extra storage.
The clincher - Ducted Air for these warm summer days - needs some work though.
With loads of space for trailers/ caravan, it would fit anybody with extra car space needs like a glove.
Property features include:
- Spacious large kitchen with timber bench tops, large breakfast bar with ceramic cook top and rangehood..
- 4 large bedrooms, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with an en-suite, walk in robe and access to the attic.
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Large outdoor entertaining alfresco area with covered patio roof and Spa
- A large back yard including a large shed/ workshop + garden shed
- Grassy area for kids and pets to run and play
- Double garage with internal access
- 2 Large and light-filled living areas
- Study or rumpus room
- Newly installed Ducted Air Conditioning
- LED lighting through some of the rooms with beautiful light fittings
- 1,148sqm block of land ensures extreme privacy and tranquility with slight bush views from the backyard
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
Easy access to the city
Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
Reputation of primary schools
Increase in upper end property prices
Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are within 3-4km away, Somerset College, Kings Christian College, All Saints and Emmanuel College. Junior Schools include Mudgeeraba state, Mudgeeraba Creek state, Cloverhill and Hillcrest.
Cafes & Restaurants:
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast.
Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
Bell Place plaza including Coles
Aldi and any other public service also available
Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
8 Private and Public schools within 3km
Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium