Walk through the cool canopy of flowering and fruiting trees covered by vines, admire water spilling down passed the tree roots and into the goldfish-filled water feature or chill out in the tranquil outdoor and enclosed pavilion to admire all of what I just described. And guess what? Not a neighbour insight!.
5 BED, 2.5 BATH, 4 CAR HOME SITUATED ON 672m2 BLOCK WITH COUNCIL PARKLANDS TO THE SIDE
This roomy home really has so much to offer. Firstly, it was built by its owner with all the original floor plans and approvals in place. The owner has now decided, its time to downsize and as a result, this will be the first time to market ever!
It has all the hallmarks of a perfect Dual living home should you wish to explore this option, or as it stands, it's a home that offers larger families room to move.
So let's get a real understanding on this property via the quick short sharp bullet points:
- 672m2 block with council parklands to the side
- Boonooroo Park Location Carrara
- Solid home offering 5 generous bedrooms
- Work from home solution
- Dual living opportunity
- Master with ensuite
- 2.5 bathrooms (including ensuite) Main with spa bath
- 2 open-plan living areas flowing to the outdoor entertaining area
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboards, stone benchtops & bar style seating area
- 5 x split system air-conditioning
- Outdoor/enclosed entertaining area
- 2 driveways offering 4 car accommodation
- Water feature and firepit
- Solar Panel System
- Tropical rainforest gardens with walkways through the yard
- Room for a pool should you wish
- Low maintenance, attractive mature gardens
- Opportunity for trailer, boat or caravan
- Water tank & 2 x garden sheds
- Powerpoints in every possible location you could want
- Minutes to shops, bike & walking paths, public transport & schools
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.