This Is A First-Class Home Design in a Prime Carrara Location – Near New – Single Level – Absolutely Feature-Laden
This ‘presents as new’ home has been brilliantly designed and with an eye on providing first class facilities and inclusions. Single level, but there are just so many interesting features, you really must come and see for yourself.
The high ceilings provide depth, space and ‘cool’. The design layout ensures the family bedroom wing is totally separate from the parent’s retreat; and what a large and attractive design it is. Try ‘his’ and ‘her’ robes and a massive, attractive ensuite to go with a bedroom that is close to double the size of most others. Yes, study the photos here but this must be seen, to be fully appreciated.
Upon entry – large double doors, with an elaborate electronic security system for peace of mind – and to the left, you will see the very comfy, carpeted, plush media room.
The living areas – all in large polished white tiles – connect magnificently around the kitchen and the covered alfresco area. By the way, a smart wired in stereo system allows for high quality sound, both inside and out. You will love the outdoor area and it is ideally suited to that early morning coffee with the birds or a late afternoon BBQ with muted sun as you look over your very private reserve.
Now, cooking aficionados you are going to love this island kitchen arrangement with its 5-burner gas cook top and large oven under (rangehood, of course). There’s just so much bench and cupboard space. In addition to a well provided kitchen, close by you have yet another full-sized walk-in pantry!
By the way, all the wet areas in this home have been completed using attractive stone top, including the large laundry which too, has massive cupboard storage.
The ingenious ‘Jack & Jill’ bathroom design not only provides separate entrance for bedrooms 2 & 3, but a smart third door converts it into a powder room for guests as well. I’d suggest this might be a worthwhile inspection for architects too. So simple and so effective.
All three bedrooms in the family wing are large, beautifully carpeted and with full sized mirror built-ins.
Okay, apart from the above, here are the BIG benefits of this home: You have an absolutely prime location. Bus stops right outside your door, easy travelling to anywhere on the Gold Coast. All amenities you could need are within 10 minutes. Plus, this is a newish, well-constructed and designed single level home offering high security and with little gardening requirements, and yet you are so private.
Yes, this is a must inspect.
• Minimalistic, extremely low-maintenance block in brilliant central location
• Mature trees provide privacy, well cared for garden, but easy care
• Very private - illusion of no near neighbours - next to an attractive reserve
• Fully fenced – extremely pet and child friendly
• Near new, single level 4 bed home (or 5th bedroom which is currently used as a media room) with high ceilings
• Very cool home + great air conditioning
• Double auto lock up garage + storage
• Room for 4 car accommodation off street
• Ideal front garden setting – possibly take plunge pool or sauna
• Impressive double front door through to wide, attractive & interesting foyer
• All doors dead-bolted + electronic security system
• Formal carpeted lounge or media room (option to use as a 5th bedroom)
• Large white polished tiles throughout living areas
• Family room and formal dining connected to kitchen and covered outdoor alfresco area
• Attractive stone top has been used in all wet areas including laundry
• Huge walk in pantry to support a magic island kitchen which itself has plenty of bench & cupboard space
• 5-burner gas cook top – large oven under – Miele dishwasher – room for large refrigerator
• ‘Jack & Jill’ style bathroom connects bedrooms 2 & 3 + powder room facility
• All three bedrooms in family wing of good size with fans and full-size mirror B/Ins
• Presidential style master bedroom with his and her clothing storage and a very large ensuite featuring a double sized shower with two basins
There are other features – too many to mention like garden shed, Foxtel etc. I urge you to come and inspect as this will be in demand.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.