HUGE Makeover Potential – 3 Bedroom Home + Pool - Elevated Position in Prestige Area of Carrara
This once proud ‘gem’ of a Colonial style home is offering you a HUGE opportunity to bring back its sparkle and add immense ‘lifestyle quality’ and VALUE.
Truly, the opportunity isn’t too hard to visualize and that’s why this is a ‘must inspect’ property. Take the gardens, for instance; underneath the mature growth there is a garden to which a former owner dedicated countless hours in building rockeries and such.
Yes, there are many ways of adding value to the home itself, but you have a good starting palette. A solid brick and tile home of three bedrooms, one bathroom with a well- presented inground salt water pool in an elevated cul-de-sac within a cul-de-sac street in one of the prestige areas of Carrara, probably qualifies for that old chestnut of ‘buy an older home in a highly desired location’. We’re assured this one has good bones.
Let’s study another area where you can add significant lifestyle and value – the huge (and I do mean HUGE) covered alfresco area, with built in brick BBQ, leading to two grassed, fully fenced areas which then lead onto the ‘fenced off’ inground salt swimming pool. With a lick of panache, this can be an area where you spend the majority of your time. Its private, pet and child friendly and offers optionality. You need to come and inspect to appreciate the future potential of this home.
Final comment: This is a rare opportunity for renovators, investors, families, first home buyers, entertainers, indeed anyone wanting a home close to all amenities to gain a valuable property in a prestige area of Carrara. Inspection is a must, but do appreciate the ‘magic’ is what you will provide, but it will not go unrewarded. This property will sell and sell quickly. Do not delay.
• Cool, elevated flat 705m2 block in prestige area of Carrara
• Located a cul-de-sac within a cul-de-sac street – no through traffic
• Solid brick and tile Colonial themed home
• North facing salt water inground swimming pool (recently replaced pump and chlorinator)
• 3 carpeted bedrooms with fans
• Air conditioner in lounge/dining area
• Delightful brick fireplace provides potential to add both ‘old style’ atmosphere and take the chill off colder winter mornings
• Kitchen has a good working plan with plenty of bench and storage space
• Family breakfast area of kitchen
• Separate laundry
• Security screened
• Solar power system
• Solar hot water system
• Long driveway to double carport that can accommodate 4 cars housed off -street
• Just a short, short stroll to convenience store and bus stops both ways
• Located remarkably close to schooling, resort golf courses, shops, iconic French Quarter with its lake and walking tracks, Metricon Stadium, and the M1
• Short drive to the beaches, the hinterland & major shopping centres - Pacific Fair & Robina
• Approx. 55 minutes to Brisbane airport & 25 minutes to Coolangatta.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.