This ‘Diamond in the Rough’ Offers Massive Renovation Potential
Take a well-boned 4 bedroom Brick & Tile house, add an additional 2 room home-business studio or independent living, a massive double garage/shed, throw in a brilliant location and add your creative zest and the result will be MAGIC. It offers plenty of optionality. BIG potential here…HUGE!
ATTENTION Renovators, generational family seekers or large families, you simply must ensure you get in early to inspect what might well be the best opportunity in today’s market.
Perhaps the starting point is to check the floor plan I have included to visualize your starting canvas. From there, let your imagination ponder the ‘what ifs’. I can tell you, even show you, what is possible because I have seen what another local renovator did to the exact same floor plan.
Yes, it is well located in Highland Park and is ever so close to all amenities, schools and shopping…plus you also get the vista of the fabulous Gold Coast skyline whilst enjoying a lazy day in the back yard.
A back yard, I might add, which has the potential to take a pool and that massive steel shed could double as a trades home business, even a separate man-cave or music-studio. Or with some minor modification to the back garden area you could drive cars through for storage of vehicles
This has been a terrific family home over the years and now my clients are passing its potential onto you…but they will be taking their beloved pet rooster!
Call me for an inspection or be at my first open home, interest in this property will be strong.
Here’s an overview:
• 4+ B/R Brick & tile home on a level 893m block
• A large – East facing - covered alfresco area with views to the Gold Coast skyline
• Single carport with roller door + additional car accommodation options
• 2 Room home office/business or bedroom potential with shower
• 16 solar panels - huge savings on electricity account
• Air conditioned utility room currently used as a gym
• Lounge & living – timber-like flooring + A/C + fans
• B/R’s combination of timber-like flooring & carpet, Built-ins and fans. A/c included in two.
• Bathroom – bath + shower
• Large laundry plus separate W/C
• Security screens
• Kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space + provision for dbl door refrig
• Separate free standing two car sized steel shed with power
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.