Quality, Masterly Renovated 4 Bedroom Family Home on Elevated 1,376m block with HUGE City Conveniences
Wanting to provide your family a decent splash of good healthy living where they have room to move, the pets to romp, space to grow the vegies and the opportunity to experience life the way it was meant to be?
Welcome to 45 Barrine Drive, Worongary where your exceptionally well-sited and completely, professionally renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bath room home nestles comfortably on an elevated 1,376m block, yet you are just 5 minutes from all the conveniences and facilities you need.
My talented vendors have not missed an inch renovating this solid brick and tile home - a few of their flourishes are worth mentioning, though you will readily see them in the pictures. Think distressed barn doors with iron fittings…check out how well they suit.
Of course, all the modern trappings, trimmings and quality cabinetry and fittings have been used. The wet areas are exceptional, the kitchen is spacious, warm, and inviting. Plus, they have built in optionality by providing a larger fourth bedroom which has its own entrance via the back covered alfresco area – ideal for that ‘independently minded’ family member.
This has been given a professional remake from the roof top down (*note roof repointed and painted after the property photos were taken), wiring replaced, LED lighting throughout, practical and attractive timber-look flooring throughout all living areas and quality carpets in the bedrooms. Put simply, there is nothing left to do other than move in and enjoy the rustic charm with city conveniences. By the way, just up the road (literally two minutes) is Le Vintage Boutique café - famous coffee house and eatery where Brisbane residents travel an hour to savour their wholesome goodness.
Think waking up early to the suns warming rays as you sit on your magnificent – north facing - new timber deck, coffee in hand as you listen to the birds in the trees welcoming the start of another ‘belter of a day’ on the Gold Coast.
Oh yes, this is an ideal entertainer. That timber deck will be ideal of an evening as well. Just change the coffee mug for a glass of wine. Then again, there is a great and large covered alfresco area with views over the back yard. And for a moment of quiet contemplation, why not use the private courtyard and talk to the plants and succulents. No one will know, this is a private home.
Truly you will want for nothing and gain much by relocating to 45 Barrine Drive. Now, I know this will be hugely sought after so, do not delay. Procrastination will be costly in this case. Make sure to inspect.
Here is a summary of features that are available at great value:
• Large elevated 1,376m block – no back neighbour
• Magnificent ‘Australiana’ front garden – easy maintenance. Think ‘Give me a home among the gum trees’
• Back yard with shed – ideal for kids and pets or vegie patch
• Long and wide car port – provision for 4 cars off street + trailer/boat/small caravan
• Private courtyard at side
• Master B/R with amazing ensuite (check the photos)
• B/R’s 2 & 3 – good size, built ins, new carpet, and modern fans
• B/R 4 – the ‘independent B/R’ + fan +new carpet & access to rear
• Brilliant new timber top island kitchen – plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Black ceramic cook top + oven + dishwasher
• Cosy open plan lounge & dining leading onto large timber deck at front and covered alfresco at back
• Separate laundry with quality cabinetry
• Modern, attractive, durable timber-look flooring throughout all living areas
• New quality carpet and underlay in all four bedrooms
• Home completely rewired
• Roof repointed and repainted (*note: this was done after the property photos were taken)
• LED downlights throughout
• Solar system to shave dollars off your electricity account
• Air Conditioning + fans + whirly birds – to assist the natural breezes
• Skylights to brighten the internals
• Full security screens
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.