This stylish contemporary townhouse is located within the coveted Emerald Lakes precinct, a short stroll from cafes, restaurants and the 37 hectare lake with its 11 km of walking tracks.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the hinterland mountains from the full size private covered deck. Glass doors open out to allow seamless indoor/outdoor living - a stylish but practical platform for entertaining.
Inside you have a beautifully presented lounge/dining/kitchen layout complete with a convenient powder room. The spacious stone-top galley style kitchen boasts Miele appliances and will accommodate a full sized refrigerator. Perfect for whipping up a gourmet meal or entertaining in style.
The two good-sized bedrooms both come with fans and air-conditioning. The master has a walk-in robe leading through to an ensuite with double sized glass shower and floor to ceiling tiling. The main bedroom has a double glass built-in.
The garage has convenient side by side parking for 2 cars. Adjacent to the garage is a fully enclosed private courtyard, ideal for pets and young toddlers.
This must be the pick of the townhouses in this very well located complex; handy to all Gold Coast conveniences and right beside the highly regarded Emmanuel College.
Truly, this is quality plus. Interest will be strong. You really must inspect to appreciate all of the extra luxuries which turn good living into GREAT living, in style and total comfort.
· High ceilings
· Luxury vinyl planks throughout
· Contemporary neutral colour pallet
· Side by side parking for 2 cars
· Ample storage
· Pet friendly estate
· 10 minutes to Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or the famous Gold Coast beaches.
· 7 minutes to Nerang train station
· Walk to the Metricon AFL stadium, Emmanuel College or Emerald Lakes Golf and Tennis Club.
· Close to local Woolworths, Aldi or Coles supermarkets or stroll down to the Emerald Lakes village markets every Thursday 3-7pm.
· 11kms of lakeside walking or cycling paths.
In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.