OPEN HOME CANCELLED
The stylish property is one you will be proud to call home! Being one of the youngest properties within the very sought after 'Merridown Estate'' The home is beautifully elevated for you to enjoy the cool breezes during the hot summer months whilst just being so easy to live in, or let out, as it requires minimal maintenance. Nestled into the hill in peaceful and friendly court locale we are confident you wont find a better home in this price range in this estate!
Featuring a unique and trendy split level design with high ceilings in the bedrooms, showcasing warm timber stairs upon entry for added character, a peaceful and private covered entertaining area, interconnecting indoor and outdoor living area, spacious master room with timber balcony showcasing some hinterland views.
Our serious vendors are already on the move, so be quick - call Taya today fro more information or for a inspection, as they are considering all written offers!
* Freestanding house with NO BODY CORP FEES
* Modern open style kitchen with island bench
* Fully tiled air-conditioned combined living and dining area
* Breezy covered alfresco area with pitched roof perfect for relaxing and entertaining
* Spacious master bedroom featuring modern ensuite, with double vanity and large shower plus two generous, mirrored his/her sliding robes and a balcony accessed by large glass sliding doors out to the balcony with outlook
* Main bathroom with combined shower/bath and large vanity
* Insulation and block out blinds installed for year round comfort
* 'Crimsafe' screens on all doors and windows for added peace of mind
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Fully fenced block with easy care gardens
* Water tank installed
* House built in 2008
* Built in garden beds and fruit/mulberry trees
* Fully enclosed backyard / easy maintained gardens
As a Merrimac home owner for 9 years now, I believe you will find this area very central and easily accessible to all that our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer! This well maintained home hosts many extras and is within an easy walking distance to Worongary Shopping Centre, 'Stoner Family Park', The German Club, Merrimac Tavern, Child Care, McDonald's Restaurant, General Shops/Dining/Take Away & Public transport.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Re/max Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
This home just has a warm and relaxing feel throughout, whilst comfortable year round