Offering 3 very spacious and neat bedrooms, the master leading out to a lovely balcony area all in a beautifully located gated complex.
Downstairs the fireworks truly starts with a well laid out and very spacious living and dining area, complimented by a large and tidy kitchen that leads out to the beautiful back yard. Privacy truly is top of mind here and the serenity of the outlay will make you feel like you are worlds away from the standard townhouse life style.
Situated within minutes from Robina, the property is less than 5 minutes drive from Mudgeeraba village and offers a great lifestyle in a top class complex that is very well maintained!
Future potential rent is estimated between $390-430 per week. Great potential investment, with great return.
Body Corp on this property is $66 per week, sinking fund included.
* Oversized master bedroom with en-suite and balcony
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Large family bathroom with bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Guest powder room
* Open plan living with very spacious living and dining area
* Well laid out open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
* Large fully functional laundry
* Living/rumpus room
* Welcoming foyer
* SLUG automated garage
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens and doors
* Split cycle air conditioner
* Beautiful garden entrance with side access to the rear garden
* Views of the nature strip with no neighbours at the back of the property
* Cable TV
* On site pool and entertainment area
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
* Reputation of primary schools
* Increase in upper end property prices
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Clover Hill State School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
* Bell Place including Coles
* Aldi and any other public service also available
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:
When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.