Offered well below the original developers price in an estate that has it all - modern gym, two pools, spa, sauna, onsite management, security, secure undercover car-parking, undercover bike storage area, storage cage next to your allocated car-parking space, huge outdoor rooftop entertaining area... (but with low body corporate)
Take the lift to the seventh floor and walk down to this end apartment - the first thing you will notice as you are welcomed is the size then bright and light feel. Up at this height you take in views of the Gold Coast skyline from Burleigh to Surfers plus Hinterland views from the balcony - all facing the ideal North East aspect.
Ideal for a young professional couple or single who want to live in an almost new apartment in walking distance to Varsity CBD, Bond University, corporate offices of Varsity Lakes, cafes, supermarket and Varsity College. Alternatively build your property portfolio one bedroom units in Aura Apartments renting between $430 - $450 per week (FANTASTIC YIELD for investors).
With all those facilities you may expect a high body corporate however the Body Corporate Disclosure Statement confirms you will only be paying $60 per week (approx.)
Water and electricity are individually metered in AURA Apartments. Solar power provides electricity for the pool equipment and lighting in common areas.
- 1 large bedroom PLUS a second room - currently used as a study but will easily fit a single bed for young couple or single parent with a baby/child
- Walk to Varsity College
- Two-way bathroom to living and bedroom
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of storage space, double sink, island bench, electric cook top, range hood, dishwasher and oven
- Ducted air conditioning
- Laundry cupboard
- Outdoor double powerpoint on the balcony
- Allocated secure, undercover car parking
- Storage cage next to the car parking space
- Secure, undercover bicycle storage area
- Two pools and spa
- Onsite management
- Optic Fibre Cable Internet
- Solar panels
- Rooftop terrace
- Only 32 apartments per building
- Views from Burleigh to north of Surfers Paradise skyline
- Gold Coast Hinterland views from the balcony
Investment Outgoings: (approx. figures)
Rates $901.76 (6-months)
Water $289.65 (Quarterly) subject to usage
Body Corp ~$60 per week
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.