I frequently run into people who ask me to keep an eye out for a great real estate opportunity. Sometimes those same people miss out when they don't realise what is available! This really is one of those GREAT BUYING opportunities. Check this one out before someone else nabs it.
Being offered below the original purchase price in an estate that has it all - modern gym, two pools, spa, sauna, onsite management, security, secure undercover car-parking, undercover bike storage area, storage cage next to your allocated car-parking space, huge outdoor rooftop entertaining area...
Take the lift to the seventh floor and walk down to this end apartment - the first thing you will notice as you are welcomed is the size then the bright and light feel. Up at this height you take in views of the Gold Coast skyline from Burleigh to Surfers plus Hinterland views from the balcony - all facing the best aspect, North East.
Ideal for a young professional couple or single who want to live in an almost new apartment in walking distance to Varsity CBD, Bond University, corporate offices of Varsity Lakes, cafes, supermarket and Varsity College. Alternatively build your property portfolio with a rental appraisal of $420 - $450 per week (Do your numbers and you will see this is a high yield investment).
With all those facilities you may expect a high body corporate however the Body Corporate Disclosure Statement confirms you will only be paying $60 per week (approx.)
- 1 large bedroom plus a second room (currently used as a study)
- Two-way bathroom to living and bedroom
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of storage space, double sink, island bench, electric cook top, range hood, dishwasher and oven
- Ducted air conditioning
- Laundry cupboard
- Outdoor double powerpoint on the balcony
- Allocated secure, undercover car parking
- Storage cage next to the car parking space
- Secure, undercover bicycle storage area
- Two pools and spa
- Onsite management
- Optic Fibre Cable Internet
- Solar panels
- Rooftop terrace
- Only 32 apartments per building
- Views from Burleigh to north of Surfers Paradise skyline
- Gold Coast Hinterland views from the balcony
Investment Outgoings: (approx. figures)
Rates $901.76 (6-months)
Water $289.65 (Quarterly)
Body Corp $60 per week