At RE/MAX Regency we value Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, Growth and Community. We have a clear vision of being the Only Choice for Real Estate on the Gold Coast by consistently achieving the best results for our clients and team, through these values. We are ready to expand our Team and if these values align with you, keep reading…
We have an opportunity for a Property Manager to join our team, based in Robina with the opportunity for career progression within our team.
At RE/MAX Regency, we provide you with a supportive team focused environment where collaboration and innovation are encouraged. We provide the best resources and support for our Property Managers; we have a sincere focus on our Team, we know how important it is to enjoy your workplace, have fun with your colleagues and to feel the satisfaction of exceling in your role and deliver outstanding results for your clients.
The role will see you take responsibility for:
- Building and maintaining relationships, providing a high level of customer service to your customers and clients;
- Coordination of property maintenance, lease renewals, Leasing (Leasing manager to conduct inspections & application processing)
- General day to day tasks in Property Management
- Providing information, advice and solutions to your clients, ensuring you work within company and legislative guidelines;
- Work closely with another Property Manager who conducts the out of office tasks such as vacates & entry inspections.
- In addition to working with another Property Manager within the Pod, our team also consists of a BDM, Leasing Manager, Administration team and routines officer therefore giving you time to focus on managing properties and building relationships with customers & clients.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- A solid track record when it comes to building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Immaculate Presentation
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive outlook with the ability to hold yourself accountable
- A good sense of humour and sense of fun
- Qld Real Estate Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- Experience with property management programs such as: PropertyMe, Airtable, KeyWhere & Realworks
Join us today and become part of the Gold Coast's leading Property Management Agency! You'll enjoy a fulfilling career where we aim to encourage our team to be their best, an Agency where we want to see you grow and advance in your career, where we have developed a workplace culture that values work-life balance and personal well-being.
We look forward to meeting you, don’t forget to include your cover letter and resume with your application.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?