1/34 Ancona Street, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $560,000
Duplex Semi-detached Sold - CARRARA QLD
RED-HOT CENTRALLY LOCATED OVERSIZED DUPLEX WITH HUGE LAND FOOTPRINT
Yes, it is officially a duplex, but it presents more as a very private fully fenced 3-bed 2-bath home by virtue of its position next to an attractive park with no neighbours on the other side of the street. Plus, there is no-through traffic. That said, you have off street accommodation for three vehicles and a fully fenced side & back grassed yard which is very pet & child friendly. And, it offers abundant beautification opportunity for the ‘green-thumb’ to make this an incredibly attractive, private oasis.
Inside, this very solid home has had a makeover in recent times – the wet areas in particular present as near new. The freestanding Olivia style bath in the main bathroom adds significant flair. Nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Certainly, the entertainers will enjoy the privacy of the large, well-constructed covered alfresco area where I do believe the BBQ will reign supreme.
The meal preparer of the household will love the bench & cupboard space of this 2-pak stone top kitchen with attractive splashback. Very functional & and practical as it commands views over the open plan living and outdoor alfresco area.
All living areas are tiled, and the three bedrooms are carpeted. The master B/R has a large walk-through robe leading to a recently modernised ensuite. Of course, there is an air conditioning unit to take the heat out of our hotter summer days.
The roominess, layout, privacy, and position of this offering will appeal to many. Particularly so when you take into consideration just how central it is to all the required conveniences which central Carrara offers – schools, shopping centres, eateries, you name it, they are all so close.
• Roomy 3 carpeted B/Rooms, 2-bath duplex with a modernized touch in recent times
• SLUG + additional long driveway parking
• Excellent position – borders attractive park – fully fenced at front/side in modern colorbond
• Very private – no neighbours across the street
• Fully fenced side & back grassed areas – great for pets and kids
• Attractively roofed side alfresco area, good lights + fan – ideal entertaining area
• Handy gardening and tool shed
• Grassed yard area offers potential for the green thumb to add flair
• Sep laundry
• Very functional & roomy 2-pak, Stone top bench kitchen – modernized recently
• Black ceramic hob – wall oven – room for large refrigerator
• Master B/Room 3.6m x 4m – take King size bed + walk-in robe & recently refreshed ensuite
• Open plan tiled living area of lounge & dining with A/C – off kitchen & alfresco outdoor area
• Main Bathroom – modern glass/aluminium shower + freestanding Olivia style bath + attractive cabinetry.
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Duplex Semi-detached
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced