10 Congreve Close, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $905,000
IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM HOME CAN BE YOURS
House Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
If you are looking for the perfect family home in a great area, come and see 10 Congreve Close! This immaculate property is in excellent condition making it a move in home with no work to be done but to add your own twist!
Located in Mudgeeraba’s Congreve Close, one of Mudgeeraba great cul-de-sacs.
Only a short walk from local parks and the Mudgeeraba Village, and close to so many great schools. Only a short drive to the M1, Robina Town Centre and 15 minutes form the beach.
When the family comes home, everyone has a spot, from the kitchen/dining room area, outside living area, lounge room as well as the large double garage converted to a family rumpus room for all season.
The beautiful kitchen is the core of the home around which the whole family will gather.
With three large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this is the perfect home for the family to start in or to expand to.
The large 772 sqm block offers 3 separate grassed areas where keeping a dog is not a problem as well as space for a pool with an outside are that is perfect for barbeques with the friends and family.
The possibilities are endless.
The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite as well as a separate walk in robe.
The two bedrooms have share a large bathroom as well as being positioned on the other side of the house. The remaining two bedrooms have built in with numerous linen cupboards in the house for ample storage space.
The large separate laundry with outdoor access onto the concreted walkway surrounding the home.
The car port, covered and out of the way tucked neatly into the back of the property with a large garden shed for storage.
The home is set on the hill, making the property far less susceptible to flooding and has a great view of the suburb.
This is a must see property for those families that are serious about finding a fantastic home!
Rental per week – TBA
– Ceiling fans throughout the house.
– Air conditioning in all the living areas.
– 3 Inside Living Areas.
– 2 outside Living areas
– Large Block of land with manicured lawn.
– Large double garage converted to a rumpus room with optionality.
– Large carport.
– Three separate lawn areas.
– Separate laundry
– New Kitchen
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 2-3 km’s of this home;
– All Saints Anglican School
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Kings Christian Clollege
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 772 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining