10 Jura Parade, MERRIMAC QLD 4226Sold $970,000
SOLID & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN CENTRAL LOCATION - ELEVATED EAST FACING POSITION - EASY DUAL LIVING OR WORK FROM HOME OPTIONS - POTENTIAL PLUS +++
House Sold - MERRIMAC QLD
This much loved family home has not been on the market in nearly 20 years! The original display home for the beautiful Merridown Estate Merrimac, can now be yours! This spacious and breezy, beautifully elevated brick home has many merits. When you step inside you will immediately feel at home, with a sense of comfort and warmth, this home was designed with families in mind, and you will want to inspect to appreciate!
The fully fenced 700m2 block is a blank canvas for you to create your own slice of paradise just the way you like it. Perhaps you need a large work shed with side access for cars, need to store caravan/boats or large toys securely, you love to entertain, you want to have a huge pool for the kids to splash around in, or you just want a garden paradise with all the fruit and veggies you can grow? What ever you desire you can create it here.
Also, you have the potential for dual living or extending the home to create even more space for a growing or extended family, or if mum or dad work from home and need a large front office or studio that’s in a super convenient location for their customers to find.
If you are looking for unique home in a super central and convenient location that’s easy to live in, or let out, or wanting to improve and capitalise on a high growth area, this is one you must inspect!
You will love living in this area, family and retiree friendly with a large play park just a short stroll away, great neighbours, transport and shops virtually at your door or only mins walk away.
Don’t delay your inspection as the sellers have put the house on the market to SELL! All written offers will be presented for consideration. Call Taya today for more information or an inspection.
Some of the many features include:
* Great sized family home with sunny easterly aspect, on a 700m2 fully fenced flat and usable block with plenty of parking, front and back access for a boat, trailers or caravan, room for a pool or large shed
* Wide welcoming tiled entrance hallway
* 4 bedrooms with fans and built in robes, king size master bed with walk in robe
* 2 neat bathrooms, ensuite off master, and large main with separate bath/shower and WC
* 3 separate living zones featuring with timber style flooring, the family dining/lounge steps out through sliding doors to huge private sunny alfresco entertainment area, you will love the cosy sunken lounge with wet bar to entertain or relax with your favourite drink
* A tidy well appointed spacious and central kitchen gives you a view of the back yard, a window servery for easy entertaining and is the heart of the home… featuring, plenty of storage space, large breakfast bar, dishwasher, large space for fridge, and ceramic cooktop
* Massive laundry room with extra storage space and folding bench
* Ceiling fans installed plus great crossflow of breeze throughout for year round comfort
* Wide paved driveway entry with lock up gate, single carport, and space to park the boat and caravan if required
* Security screens on all windows and doors for added peace of mind
* Traditional smoke house installed for the creative chefs in the family
* Large ready to go garden beds – enough space to create your own choice of fruits and veggies, already thriving are mint, bananas, limes, lemongrass and passionfruit
Rental potential $680 – 700pw
Council rates approx $890 per half year
The Merrimac area:
We believe you will find Merrimac a well maintained, established, family orientated neighbourhood, being very central and convenient to all our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer.
Occupying an exciting bright and breezy position, this exciting residence is within very short walking distance to St Michaels College, Merrimac State, German Club, Merrimac Tavern, Mikes Kitchen & McDonald’s Restaurants, General Shops/Dining, Merridown Pharmacy/Medical, Child Care & Public transport.
Approx 10 – 12 Mins to Broadbeach and around 8 mins drive to Robina Town Centre, Skilled park Stadium & Robina Train Station, many entertainment/dining amenities, Robina Hospital/Medical Centres, golf courses, family parks and recreation parks for fitness-play. You will also find easy access to the M1, Local Shops, private & public Schools, transport and more.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Re/max Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced