10 Pappas Way, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $758,000
House Sold - CARRARA QLD
Brilliantly Positioned 4 Bed 2 Bath Home with Plenty of ‘Value Adding’ Potential
Now this is your opportunity to acquire a solid, well-positioned (Central Carrara) 4 bed brick and tile home. It’s a family home on a flat 639m2 where the back yard is fully fenced, private and ideal for outdoor living. Yet, it is a great canvas where you can add your panache.
Renovators and those who like ‘tizzying up’ a residence by adding their own flair will be particularly interested in inspecting this one. It’s got potential.
For starters there is the potential to add a carport and convert the existing space into a 5th bedroom or utility room (Council permitting of course). Internally, a dash of paint and a few modernizations will really make this gem sparkle again. The position, you cannot replicate, for you are just so central to everything you need.
The gardens are established and will be attractive to the ‘green thumbs’ because this is an easy way to really beef up the attractiveness of this property. The fully fenced back yard has enormous potential. Already, it is a top entertainment and relaxation spot with its covered alfresco, but the opportunity exists to add yet another shed or, ‘man-cave’ or ‘hens-den’ on the already existing concrete pad. Then there is the small alcove outside the master bedroom, a creative mind will turn this into something special, I am sure.
As I say, this property has potential and should be very much on your ‘must inspect’ list. Check out the attached photos. Keep an eye out for my open home signs as this one will attract interest, no doubt about that.
• Flat 639m2 block in central Carrara – very handy to everything Gold Coast
• Solid brick & tile 4 bed 2 bath home
• Large, carpeted lounge with wood fire heater as an addition
• Separate dining area
• Galley style kitchen – black ceramic hob, wall oven + dishwasher
• Will accommodate a large refrigerator
• Large, carpeted master bedroom with ensuite + B/ins + fan + A/C
• Private sitting area outside master B/R – good potential to develop further
• Bedrooms 2-4 are carpeted with fans (3 with built in robes)
• Main bathroom with glass shower and unique bath incorporating a glass sides & ceiling
• Separate laundry
• Air-conditioned in the living area and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large, covered entertainment patio
• Drive through carport (potential 5th bedroom)
• Off the street parking for 4 cars
• Car, boat, or trailer access to rear of the property
• Cement slab ready for shed addition or other
• Large rain-water tank and pump
• Easily maintained yard & gardens – yet with potential for embellishment
• Large fully fenced back yard – very pet and kid friendly
• Large garden shed
• Extremely handy to convenience shops, shopping centres, schools & public transport
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 639 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced