10 Sheldon Court, WORONGARY QLD 4213Sold $585,000
Don't THINK Twice!
House Sold - WORONGARY QLD
Absolute stunner right here.
A Great way to start your property journey, even better to scale down and simplify life!
Beautifully renovated, carefully thought out and the result…marvelous! The sellers have really gone to great lengths to have this property in absolute tip top condition. It offers a well laid out living dining arrangement, with the kitchen set up as it should…centre stage! A short walk to the lovely outside entertainment area that gives access to the front and back yards. All of it fully fenced so kids can play and YOU, you can relax and enjoy an amazing location!
Totally private i it’s setting, not only does it provide a kids cubby house, it has plenty of yard and if a pool is on the list, it has the space for that too!
inside you have 3 beautiful bedrooms, a modern full bathroom and a large laundry! Not much to here then…come and enjoy a lovely setting with a home packing a huge PUNCH!
Total Block Size – 638 sqm
Total roof covered floor area -TBA
Some of the inclusions:
– Modern kitchen with timber motives
– The kitchen offers dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop
– Master bedroom with large built-in wardrobe
– 2 other Double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Modern family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Large entertainment area
– Large dining area
– Large modern Laundry with outside access
– Large decked outdoor entertaining undercover pergola / alfresco area
– Single Carport / Open garage
– LED lighting throughout
– A low maintenance back yard with landscaped gardens and fenced for kids safety
– Garden Shed for lawnmower and tools
– Kids Cubby house
– Private property close to the parks and reserves
Worongary is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC in close proximity
* Reputation of primary schools & Private schools
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best private schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Emmanuel College to name a few. On the doorstep of this one is Worongary State Primary School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Worongary is in close proximity to Mudgeeraba and has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre.
Worongary also offers it’s own shopping experience just minutes away from the home.
Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village passing Worongary
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Main Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 15 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 15 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 638 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Cubby house