1057/1 The Cove Crescent, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $707,000
Townhouse Sold - CARRARA QLD
Extremely Well Presented Townhouse in Highly Sought Upmarket Complex with Quality Facilities & so Close to All Gold Coast Amenities
The Cove at Carrara is well known for its friendliness, community spirit and joie de vivre. It has upmarket community facilities that are the envy of many other such complexes and its lake frontage and walks are very special.
So, when you make townhouse 1057 your new residence, you can be as social, or as private as you desire. Certainly, quiet, peace, privacy and total security are yours upon entering your extremely well-presented townhouse You might take a moment to sit and relax in your downstairs partly covered courtyard. It’s of good size and possibly the ideal location for your beloved plants, as well as a quiet sip of your favourite beverage.
But, wait till you see your good sized, covered balcony upstairs with its electrical roll down blind and side covers, it really is an all-weather extension of the home and the views over the tranquil canopy of verdant foliage are entrancing. I really do think you will do a lot of living in this area.
Now, this is a very well-designed (and popular) townhouse which just flows so logically. Does it make sense to have a very open and inviting living area incorporating a walk through, upmarket kitchen consisting of a long, attractive stone top bench which will seat six, breakfast style? Yes, it does. This is an area that will involve all.
And then, beside the kitchen you have the utility room which can be a study, library or third bedroom, the choice is yours.
The carpeted master bedroom (3.6m x 3.5m) is large and the ensuite includes both a frameless glass shower and a bath which you will enter via the walk-through robe area.
And the second bedroom (3.6m x 3.0m) with its own ensuite across the hallway provides good living as well.
Plus, you have a separate laundry.
The good news is that your new townhouse is well equipped to provide relief from our fantastic (but sometimes hot) summer days. The three separate air conditioners will see to that.
Bottom line: This really is one of those well-presented townhouses where you can simply move in and relax. There’s nothing to be done.
Yes, it will be in demand as this is a highly desired gated community and the offering is a real ‘peach’. So please ensure you are there front and centre for the open home.
• All living on the one level in a well-designed layout
• Large, carpeted master bedroom (3.6m x 3.5m) with walk through robe to well-appointed white thematic ensuite incl frameless glass shower and bath
• A/C & fan to master
• Carpeted Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 3.6m) with A/C, fan & B/I robe
• Attractive main bath – combo shower/bath
• Separate laundry
• Utility room with skylight (3.0m x 2.8m) – could be study or 3rd bedroom
• Delightful open plan living kitchen/lounge/dining leading to balcony + A/C
• Lounge & dining – quality carpet, A/C & Fan
• Delightful & v practical stone top kitchen bench – seat 6 breakfast nook style
• 2 pak kitchen with Blanco appliances + dishwasher – good storage
• Fridge space – 900 mm x 1400 mm
• Magnificent, covered balcony (2.8m x 4.7m) with electric blind for all weather usage
• Pet friendly door to balcony
• Carpeted stairs down to ground level & security door
• Private covered courtyard (5.2m x 3.0m) to single auto door garage (6.0m x 3.2m)
• Lockable front gate
• Visitor carparking very handy to townhouse
• Complex well managed, extremely friendly and with amazing facilities
• Very handy to shops, shopping centres, beaches, gold courses, indeed, all Gold Coast attractions
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced