11/88 Old Coach Road, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $410,000
ATTENTION: All investors and first homeowners!
Townhouse Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
Located in the leafy green neighbourhood of Mudgeeraba, this property is nestled in a small quiet complex of only 14 townhouses within walking distance to schools, sports fields, and local amenities.
This two story townhouse offers 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs, two with balconies and all have built in wardrobes. The family bathroom is central to the bedrooms, while downstairs consists of an open plan lounge and dining area with direct access to the fully fenced back yard, good sized kitchen and separate laundry with extra toilet.
A great starter home for those getting into the market, scaling down to something more manageable or an investor looking for a great rental return.
Total under cover floor space – 107 sqm
Body Corporate Fees – $42.00 per week (sinking fund included)
Rental return of $450 – $500 per week
**Current LEASE in place till January 2022 at $410 per week**
– Spacious lounge/dining area, bright and airy open plan living
– Separate laundry
– Sliding door access to the backyard
– Internal access to garage
– Within walking distance to local amenities
– Offers a fully fenced private back yard
– Located at the end of the block making it very quiet
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
– Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining