12 Sheldon Court, WORONGARY QLD 4213Sold $605,000
House Sold - WORONGARY QLD
Wow, wow, wow!! This one will tick all the boxes and at this price level will be gone in an instant.
Not only does it offer 4 bedrooms plus a study! It has 3 large living spaces, a massive alfresco area and it is complimented by the pool and outside area!
Beautifully presented, the home would resonate with most and just about offers everything you would need in a family home.
Perfect for the young couple starting out or the large family needing more rooms, this one is ideally placed. The primary school is literally a 100m’s walk down the road!
Total Block Size – 644 sqm
Total roof covered floor area -209 sqm
Some of the inclusions:
– Updated kitchen with waterfall bench tops
– The kitchen offers dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop
– Master bedroom with en-suite and a walk-in wardrobe
– 3 Double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Family bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
– Large outdoor entertaining undercover pergola / alfresco area
– 3 Large entertainment areas
– Large Laundry with outside access
– Pool & Entertainment area
– LED lighting throughout
– A flat, low maintenance back yard with landscaped gardens
– Garden Shed for lawnmower and tools
– Private property close to the parks and reserves
Worongary is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC in close proximity
* Reputation of primary schools & Private schools
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best private schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Emmanuel College to name a few. On the doorstep of this one is Worongary State Primary School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Worongary is in close proximity to Mudgeeraba and has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre.
Worongary also offers it’s own shopping experience just minutes away from the home.
Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village pass Worongary
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Main Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 15 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 15 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 644 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place