13/480 Christine Avenue, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $665,000
SIZE, POSITION, PRIVACY, PEACE & SECURITY! SUPER CENTRAL TOWNHOME IN SOUGHT AFTER COMMUNITY - WALK TO MANY AMENITIES - ITS ALL HERE!
Townhouse Sold - ROBINA QLD
This spacious townhouse has many merits, one being that it holds a rare, very private ‘end corner’ position, adjoining a tranquil parkland and small lake complete with and array of bird life, walking tracks and open green spaces for fitness and play. Another is, that it is literally a few mins walk to the Easy T Centre, shops, public transport, Tavern and Robina Town Centre offering world class entertainment, shopping and dining experiences.
This bright and airy town home one you would be you will be proud to call home. Being so central and easy to maintain, now you will have more time for the more important things in life, and to enjoy the many surrounding amenities. Come home and chill out on the tranquil private outdoor paved terrace, and just listen to the birds flutter around in the trees.
Located in highly desirable ‘Cordoba Manors” community in the heart of the Gold Coast where you can enjoy beauty, serenity, security, convenience and practicality. This well facilitated complex has security gated entry, large swimming pool, spa, BBQ area, is well presented and has lovely well maintained grounds.
Within few mins walking distance you will find, parks and recreation fields/amenities, bus stops, local chemist/medical centre, restaurants, child care, local shops, dining, Robina Tavern, and other local shops and conveniences, plus within 10 mins beautiful Gold Coast Beaches, or a just few mins drive in the car to the M1 freeway access.
This property offers such a great position, one that is very hard to come by, yet highly sought after. You will be delighted with this property if you are looking for a no fuss investment, retirement/first home, or just something private and secure yet easy to maintain very central to everything Robina and our vibrant Gold Coast has to offer.
Property features: (also see floor plan and virtual tour)
* Built in 2000
* Neatly presented two story town home with green outlook and entertaining options
* King size master bedroom with large walk in robe, air conditioning, big ensuite, plus large private balcony with green outlook
* 2 other queen size bedrooms with built-in mirror robes and ceiling fans
* Spacious open plan living space steps out to private covered terrace through large two sliding doors, allowing easy entertaining and lovely breezes through the home
* Great size kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, s/steel appliances, dishwasher, ample bench space, large space for fridge
* Downstairs extra powder room for added convenience
* Large main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Extra storage cupboards throughout
* Insulation plus fans in all bedrooms for year round comfort
* Security screen on front door plus secure gated entry/with intercom
* Single auto lock up garage and a lockable car court for two cars, plus visitor parking within the community
* Good size internal laundry with extra storage
* Rental potential $580 – $600pw
* Council Rates p/a approx $1000 (6months)
* Water per annum approx $450 per quarter
* Pet friendly (with body corp approval)
* Stunning Resort style pool, and entertaining/bbq area all maintained for you
* Friendly onsite manager, security gates and intercom for added security
* Great community feel – well maintained grounds and buildings
Body corp fees 87$pw all-inclusive of sinking/admin funds, building maintain/insurance, facilities maintain/security/common grounds.
Properties like this are rare and in high demand, don’t let it slip by, grab this opportunity with both hands – call Taya today!
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Re/max Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining