13/84 Franklin Dve, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $448,000
If you’re in the market for a townhouse, this is the property for you!
Townhouse Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
This Mudgeeraba home is a perfect opportunity for families, and investors alike. With a fully fenced backyard, and pool in the complex this property is perfectly suited to family life and the bonus is a pet friendly complex. As an investor, this home is well situated and practically guarantees consistent returns.
On the ground level, this home provides generous open plan living. With the large living and dining areas offering plenty of space already, this home flows through to the beautiful backyard – doubling the space for entertaining. At the opposite end, the bar-style kitchen with beautiful garden and park views brings the outdoors to your doorstep.
Upstairs, this home is ideal for family life. The master bedroom provides a quiet retreat, with huge windows and a personal balcony that overlooks the lush park and creek.
Continuing the luxury, the master bedroom features a spacious walk-in wardrobe. The other two bedrooms are generous spaces, with one having a built-in wardrobe.. Each is fitted with a ceiling fan and large window, allowing a breeze to easily cool the space. The family bathroom serves all upstairs bedrooms.
Total under cover floor space – 122 sqm
Land area – 164 sqm
Body Corporate Fees – $81 per week sinking fund included
– Spacious lounge/ dining, bright and airy open plan living
– Guest powder room/ separate toilet downstairs
– Main bathroom is accessible from the main bedroom and hallway
– Separate laundry
– Sliding door access to the backyard
– Neural freshly painted pallet throughout
– Spacious kitchen with dishwasher overlooks the private courtyard
– Single lock up garage with additional parking space
– Private courtyard
– Balcony that overlooks lush Campbell Duncan Park
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
– Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 164 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining