17 Castlereagh Close, PACIFIC PINES QLD 4211Sold $560,000
Greg Parker Sold It
House Sold - PACIFIC PINES QLD
10 years young – low maintenance, fully fenced family home – sensational value investment
For all those seeking a home that was built well, in a sensational location, easy to maintain and where you can just unpack this is most definitely well worth a look! I don’t think I have to tell you, I would HIGHLY recommend that you do not delay organising time to view this home.
The position sets it apart from other properties built in a similar era – situated next to a reserve so only one neighbour on the side and no neighbours on the opposite side of the street making for a quiet location with no through traffic.
This modern 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, double lock up garage home was deliberately designed to be easy to maintain. By all means, study the photos, plus take in the features listed below; This will appeal to families and anyone wanting a practical, single level layout will love it, as will the entertainers.
* Large 831m2 block
* 3 good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes (Walk in robe to Master)
* Master bathroom plus ensuite
* Air conditioning
* Good bench space in a very functional kitchen with gas cooking and large walk in pantry
* Good sized family room adjacent to kitchen with sliding door opening out to covered & tiled outdoor entertaining area
* Oversized double lock up auto garage with internal access
* Built in 2010
* Green, leafy views and privacy
* Rock garden retaining walls at back
* High position and private
* Walking distance to Park Lake State Primary School and only 2km to Pacific Pines State High School
* Just 4.5km to the Pacific Highway for travel North or South
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 831 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced