1803/22-34 Glenside Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $800,000
STUNNING ULTRA MODERN 'CHATEAU MARTINIQUE' TOWN HOME - SIZE, POSITION, PRIVACY, PEACE & SECURITY! SUPER CENTRAL - WALK TO AMENITIES - ITS ALL HERE!
Townhouse Sold - ROBINA QLD
This spacious townhouse holds a rare and tranquil position, poised over a small lake complete with an array of natural wildlife, and only within a short walk to Robina Town Centre and many other amenities.
This ultra modern, breezy and spacious town home is the Jewel of the community, unmatched in style, meticulously renovated throughout, and beautifully presented. You can literally just move in, with nothing to do…I am positive this is one you would be proud to call home.
Being so central and easy to maintain, now you will have more time for the more important things in life, to enjoy the relaxing environment, green outlook, and the many surrounding amenities.
Located in highly desirable ‘Chateau Martinique” community in the heart of the Gold Coast where you can enjoy, serenity, security, convenience and practicality. This well facilitated complex has security gated entry, large swimming pool, spa, BBQ area, gym, sauna and community function room, a great onsite manager and well maintained grounds.
Within few mins walking distance you will find, parks and recreation fields/amenities, bus stop just down the street, local chemist/medical centre, restaurants, child care, local shops, dining, Robina Tavern/RQ’s Tavern, and other local shops and conveniences, and you can easily walk to the Titan Stadium, Easy T Centre, Cinema, Robina Rail, Robina Town Centre offering world class dining, shopping and entertainment, within 10-20 mins, or a just few mins drive in the car to the M1 freeway access.
This property offers a desirable position, one that is very hard to come by, yet highly sought after. Come home and chill out on the tranquil and private deck, and just listen to the birds flutter around, fish jumping in the lake, and watch the sunset disappear over the hinterland. Only a few owners have the privilege of this gorgeous aspect, so make sure you attend the upcoming open home so it can be yours to enjoy!
* Completely renovated throughout – quality finishes, many extras, neutral contemporary decor, everything has been thought of, so you will be pleasantly surprised!
* North facing well-presented two story town home with green/hinterland/water outlook, low maintain, plus entertaining options
* King size master bedroom with large mirror robe, built in shelving/draws, air conditioning, big stylish ensuite, with quality fittings/fixtures, large vanity, anti fog mirrors, and heated towel rail, plus private balcony overlooking the water and view to the hinterland
* 2 other queen size bedrooms with built-in mirror robes, built in draws/shelving, timber window shutters, and ceiling fans, one with timber flooring and one with carpet
* Spacious tiled open plan living space steps out to generous timber deck through two large sliding doors, allowing loads of light and breeze through the home and allows for easy entertaining
* Great size super stylish kitchen, with stone benchtops, quality appliances/fittings, deep double basin, water filter, dishwasher, soft close draws, induction cooktop, ample bench space, large space for fridge, wine rack, and large pantry
* Downstairs extra powder room for added convenience
* Good size landing area services all rooms and bathroom, featuring glossy timber flooring throughout stair case/landing and 3rd bedroom, plus added storage cupboards
* Beautiful large updated main bathroom with combined shower/bath
* Extra storage cupboards upstairs/under stair storage
* Insulation in roof plus fans in all bedrooms, and air con up/down for year round comfort
* Security screens throughout, new front door
* Single auto lock up garage plus large front carport/gated entry for extra security
* Good size internal laundry with plenty of extra storage
* Rental potential $640 – $660pw
* Council Rates p/a approx $1000 (6months)
* Pet friendly (with body corp approval)
* Stunning Resort style pool, spa, gym and bbq area all maintained for you
* Onsite manager, security gates and intercom for added security
* Great community feel – well maintained grounds and buildings
Body corp fees $104pw all-inclusive of sinking/admin funds, building maintainence/insurance, facilities maintain/security/ common grounds. Body Corp sinking fund balance $976,000 as of sept 16th 21
You will be delighted with this property if you are looking for a ‘no fuss’ investment, retirement/first home, or just something modern, low maintainence, private and secure so very central to everything Robina and our vibrant Gold Coast has to offer. Call Taya today for more information or visit the upcoming open house.
Important Notice: We will be using all covid safe guidelines for inspections, including QR check ins, mask wearing, sanitising, and a no touching policy. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Re/max Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced