19 Issell Place, HIGHLAND PARK QLD 4211Sold $950,000
House Sold - HIGHLAND PARK QLD
Brilliantly Renovated 3 Bed Home with EXTRA FEATURES You Simply Must See! Read On…You Will Be Impressed! Very Central Location to All Amenities
Straight up, there are three key areas of this immaculately renovated home which you simply must see to believe; the kitchen, the master bedroom with its parents retreat and separate deck, and the sheer size and comfort of the fully covered alfresco area at the back.
For starters, the kitchen is easily 2 to 3 times larger than the normal offering and it’s all open-plan, all very usable and very, very inviting. TV chefs will drool over this. All I can do is to invite you to study the photos attached as this is one swanky kitchen. It’s packed with extra features like soft close drawers (and believe me you will not run out of space in this kitchen), check the feature splashback.
Then there is the master bedroom – well, its really like a separate, luxurious ‘parents wing’ with its adjoining parents retreat and separate, private deck. Not only is the newly carpeted and airconditioned bedroom large, wait till you see the size and trimmings in the modernized ensuite. In addition to the oversized glass shower, you also get a brilliant freestanding white oval bath. Again, look at the pictures provided to get a better comprehension of the value proposition of this property.
The third ‘ace in the pack’ is the massive covered alfresco entertaining area with its mountain views. It’s very private, fully fenced and attractively foliaged with minimal maintenance plants. A great entertainer and just to the side you have your veggie beds all laid out ready to go. A very person, pet, and kid friendly area, to be sure.
The remainder of the home is as detailed in the features list as below and highlighted in the photos; suffice to say it is of quality. This single level home will attract just about all buying groups. It is a special to be on your ‘must look at’ list. Its location cannot be faulted, the home itself cannot be faulted. It’s ready to move in and enjoy.
Finally let me highlight a feature which you may not readily see or appreciate. Our vendors have invested heavily in this home and have included expensive materials which will be found in only the most exclusive of homes. I refer to aged lime plaster and micro cement. They have proven health benefits and should you be interested, then have a drive by www.earthhousevenetian.com.au Yet another massive feature of this intriguing home. Make sure you inspect.
• 3 bedrooms plus study/parents retreat/second living area
• Elevated cul-de-sac location of 730m2 of very usable space
• Think cool breezes + no through traffic
• Huge 6m x 3m shed with power attached
• Full security electric gate (new motor)
• Triple carport with an additional 3 cars & trailer off street
• Open plan living areas with modern & attractive vinyl timber lookalike flooring
• Large A/c unit in living areas cools entire home
• Additional A/C in master bedroom and parents’ retreat
• Massively impressive kitchen – must be seen to be believed
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 of decent size, newly carpeted, have fans and built ins
• Attractively tiled Main bathroom with bath and shower + modern cabinetry
• Sep Powder room incorporating W/C
• Sep laundry leading to outside drying area
• Carpeted parents retreat with fan & built-in leading to master bedroom. Could also be an office
• Separate parents’ deck for that peaceful good night drink or early morning coffee
• Massive master bedroom with huge walk-through robe to a stunningly beautiful ensuite
• 8 solar panel system to shred those energy bills
• Fully fenced back yard – very pet & kid friendly
• Security screens throughout – for complete peace of mind
• Recently repainted – inside & out
• New carpet throughout
• Modern downlight throughout & fully compliant smoke alarms
• Large side access with established veggie gardens
• Attractive foliage and lawns – yet minimal maintenance
• Brilliant location – handy to all Gold Coast amenities
PLEASE NOTE: The property advertising has demonstrated there are 3 bedrooms PLUS an additional retreat or second living area (as currently used)
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 730 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced