19 Riverwalk Avenue, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $760,000
Greg Parker Sold It
House Sold - ROBINA QLD
Trendy, Modern, Unbeatable Central Robina Location Cosmopolitan Living with that Friendly Village Feel
Firstly here’s a big plus, NO BODY CORPORATE, zip, zero, none.
Here is how a local described the trendy Riverwalk Avenue area. This is cosmopolitan living with a friendly village feel where you don’t need a car, or a kitchen for that matter. I can eat out every day of the month at a different location, all within easy walking. And he is spot on, I counted the eateries, though you do have a trendy, well-designed galley kitchen, with all the bench, drawer, and cupboard space you need.
Equally, our proud local is correct about the centrality of your future home. Within 100 metres, you are at the large bus hub at prestigious, upmarket Robina Shopping Center, which prides itself as the very best on the Gold Coast. From there you can travel anywhere in the world as its just a short distance (5 minutes) to the Robina train station on route to Brisbane domestic and international airports. That said, your newish 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse has parking for two vehicles, should you wish to venture forth on your own.
But hey, around Riverwalk Avenue you’ve got everything that makes for gracious, enjoyable Gold Coast living. That cup of delicious brew of a morning, an easy-peasy 40 metre amble! A relaxing, sunny Sunday brunch, gosh, the choices are many and all within walking distance.
Of course, there will be times when you just want to chill and enjoy your own time. That you can do with this very private townhouse, complete with outdoor entertaining which will appeal hugely to entertaining aficionados. On the days you do spend any time inside there is reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and each bedroom
Let’s examine the layout and inclusions in more detail, but truly, an inspection of both the townhouse itself and the nearby amenities is very much a recommendation. So make sure you are front and centre at the open home, demand will be strong.
* Garage with auto door + internal access to townhouse
* Carport + 2 cars in driveway provides 4 car optionality
* Separate lockable gate access leads to tiled patio and stylish timber front door
* Separate laundry incorporates a powder room
* Plenty of under stair storage
* Large tiled open plan lounge and dining
* Galley styled kitchen, with black ceramic cook top, wall oven and dishwasher
* Large glass/ timber bi-fold doors to tiled under cover deck, private & fully fenced
* Air conditioning
* New hot water system
* New dishwasher and oven in last 12 months
* Large master bedroom plus walk through robe to modern Ensuite
* Attractive, private balcony off master overlooking beautiful parkland
* Two additional carpeted bedrooms with mirror robes
* Air-conditioning plus fans in all bedrooms
* Main bath with glass shower, sep bath and basin and bath
* Sep WC and large linen cupboard
* Insulation in the roof
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 219 m²
- 3 Toilet
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced