2/20 Douma Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $420,000
Unit Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
3 bedroom townhouse delight!
Fully equipped kitchen that leads onto the dining and living areas with enough space to entertain.
The property is cleverly laid out with a separate laundry and downstairs powder room. Upstairs you are presented with spacious bedrooms all with built ins, while the master bedroom offers a sunny balcony your own air conditioner, walk through robe and large en-suite.
Upstairs you are met with 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The master has a full walk through wardrobe with large en-suit including a double basin.
Located in a beautiful part of Mudgeeraba, close to all the schools and less than 2 minutes’ drive from Mudgeeraba Village, this is one of the newest townhouse complexes in Mudgeeraba. The owner wants this one sold, so jump on it, before it is gone!!
Body Corporate Fees – $76 per week, SINKING Fund Included
*Large size master bedroom with walk through robe and large en-suite.
*2 more spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
*Large family bathroom with easy access
*Open plan living on ground level
*Well laid out open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
*Guest powder room
*Outdoor entertainment area
*Security screens and doors
*Single lock up garage and parking space next to garage
*2 Split cycle air conditioners
Mudgeeraba is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
* Reputation of primary schools
* Increase in upper end property prices
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College and Clover Hill State School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
* Bell Place including Coles
* Aldi and any other public service also available
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 10 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 10 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:
When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes