2/42 Scottsdale Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226Sold $455,000
One of a KIND!
Unit Sold - ROBINA QLD
Stunning Robina property!
This amazing home presents a unique and exciting opportunity as a first home into the property market. This stylish two-bedroom apartment is new by most standards and has been designed to take advantage of open-plan living. The spacious living and kitchen areas flow together seamlessly, and open onto a huge partially covered balcony space – making this apartment perfect for entertaining. This people, is a one of a kind scenario.
Looking out over a beautiful lap pool, and the ever-changing views of the Gold Coast this unique entertainment space will leave your friends breathless.
Offering two generously sized bedrooms, with balcony access and huge windows, this house is an ideal launchpad for a young family. The master bedroom, en suite, and huge walk-in robe provide privacy, while remaining accessible from the rest of the home. With sliding windows that open onto the covered patio, the master bedroom includes a wonderful outdoor nook. The second bedroom also has a private balcony and could easily be used as a home-office space.
What will be even more suprizing is the amount of storage space, the study nook and off course, the large out door space. This makes for larger than the norm unit living.
Internal floor space – 97 sqm + Outside patio approx 50sqm
Body corporate fees( Sinking Fund included) – $105 per week
– Beautiful views of the Gold Coast
– Spacious, open-plan living areas
– Stylish kitchen with stone counter tops and modern finishes
– Access to resort-style pool
– Contemporary-style bathrooms, with modern fittings
– Floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area
– Air-conditioning in main living area
Robina is an incredibly popular area of the Gold Coast because it provides:
– Easy access to the Town Centre
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of nearby primary schools
Some of the Gold Coast’s best private schools are within 3-4km away, Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Marymount College and All Saints College.
Cafes & Restaurants
Robina has a unique setting with a well catered Town Centre area that offers everything you could hope for. To compliment the shopping experience, there are weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands, and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Buses running around the Gold Coast direct from Robina Town Center
– 20-minute from the Gold Coast airport
– 15-minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– 8 Private and Public schools within 5km
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50-minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5-minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining