2 Bowman Street, MOUNT ALFORD QLD 4310Sold
1205m2 with Mountain Views
House Sold - MOUNT ALFORD QLD
Every day living here will be a great day, looking out to the mountains. The home sits perfectly on a 1205m2 allotment, giving you enough room to install a shed plus pool, if the heart desires.
Mount Alford is right next door to Boonah and there is a lovely community vibe throughout. Plenty to do in the area from bush walking, BMX Park to water sports. Lake Moogerah is just 10 mins down the road and the local Pubs are just around the corner, in walking distance.
– Renovated high-set home
– 3 to 4 bedrooms
– Laminate kitchen
– Open plan living
– Lounge, dining, family room
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, insulation
– Bathroom with separate toilet, 2nd toilet downstairs
– Large laundry with linen press
– NBN available
– Hardwood timber floors
– Downstairs is a 4th bedroom plus living area
– Lock-up storage area
– Covered BBQ area / entertainment area
– Covered parking for 2 vehicles
– New roof, wiring & plumbing
– Extensive chook pen
– Landscaped gardens, plenty of natives & raised veggie beds
– Located at the end of a cul-da-sac
The downstairs living could easily accommodate dual living as the space is large enough. If you work from home, this space is an ideal office as it is separate from your upstairs living. No need for clients to come into your home! There is also a second toilet downstairs.
This weatherboard home is calm and soothing. Just bring your interiors to life now buy adding your personal belongings! This is an affordable lifestyle and still close enough to major cities. Text code 2Bow to 0428 409 400 for a digital brochure or call exclusive marketing agent, Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX to arrange an inspection or for the Contract of Sale on 0410 310 473.
OPEN HOME – Saturday, 27th November from 1.30pm to 2pm.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INSPECTION.