21 Dunlin Drive, BURLEIGH WATERS QLD 4220Sold
Amazing Burleigh Home ON MARKET NOW!
House Sold - BURLEIGH WATERS QLD
This amazing family home presents a unique and exciting opportunity in one of the Gold Coasts most sought after locations. Situated on a huge 699sqm plot, this home offers a huge backyard, covered outdoor entertaining area, workshop, and carport. Maintained and manicured perfectly, this home is a gorgeous Burleigh oasis.
Inside, the house offers a contemporary, well-equipped kitchen which looks out over the backyard. From here, there is a natural flow to the formal, informal, and outdoor dining areas – making this home perfect for entertaining. Offering a cozy living area, this space is filled with natural light.
The master bedroom provides a quiet retreat, with a modern en suite, walk-in wardrobe and split air-conditioning system. The other three bedrooms are generous in size, with in-built robes to maximize space. Each is fitted with a ceiling fan and large window, allowing a coastal breeze to easily cool the space.
Indoor Features Include:
– 4 spacious bedrooms, including a master bedroom with modern en suite, walk-in robe, and split air-conditioning system.
– The other 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans and in-built wardrobes
– Open plan living
– Well-equipped central kitchen with contemporary granite countertops
– Ducted Aircon in living area
– Family bathroom and separate guest toilet
– Large Laundry
– Large, covered entertainment space
– Workshop area
– 2 Sheds
– 2000L water tank
– Total Block Size – 699sqm
Burleigh Waters is one of the most sought-after areas in the Gold Coast. This beautiful neighbourhood is located minutes from the beach but provides the peace and privacy required by a family lifestyle.
Cafes & Restaurants
– Burleigh offers some of the best cafes, restaurants, and night-life venues on the coast.
– Boutique shopping only minutes away on the famous James Street
– Multiple public transport routes go along Dunlin Drive, making this location extremely convenient and family friendly.
– The home has space for up to 5 vehicles
**Price Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
**Disclaimer of the advertisement: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 699 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced