22 Lawley Crescent, PACIFIC PINES QLD 4211Sold $706,000
House Sold - PACIFIC PINES QLD
Superbly Designed & Well-Presented Family Home – Great Location Nothing to do Except Move In & Enjoy
The architect absolutely nailed this family home, and it presents ‘picture perfect’. It will please EVERYONE.
Mum and Dad have a massive, ensuited, and air-conditioned bedroom away from the family wing. Truly, the size will appeal. The tribe also have good sized bedrooms and the study can also turn out as a recreation room or a fourth bedroom. There s a formal lounge, a family room and of course the dining off the kitchen.
Outside the fully-fenced and grassed back yard is the perfect playing space for the pooch and the kids. Mum and dad can watch peacefully from the fully covered alfresco outdoor area which, no doubt, will hold many a family BBQ or entertainment night.
Plus, there is room for the toys too. It will accommodate four cars off street, as well as the caravan or trailer.
Location wise, Pacific Pines has really established itself as a highly desired centralized suburb on the greater Gold Coast region and its shopping facilities are first class. Plus, Primary & High schools are just 1k away!
I am offering a ‘value for money’ quality family home; interest will be high. Please attend the open home as this will not disappoint.
– Very usable flat 792m block – fully fenced – pet and child friendly
– Private, quiet cul-de-sac – but very central to full amenities
– Mature, easy-maintenance gardens and lawn
– Auto DLUG with 4 car accom off street + caravan/trailer
– Attractive single level family home of 3 B/R’s, 2 bath + study/4th bedroom
– Open plan – all living areas attractive, easy maintenance tiles
– Sep lounge – carpet + fan
– Combo family/dining + fan
– Good sized kitchen, W/I pantry – good cupboard and bench space
– Dishlex d/washer, black ceramic hob + R/Hood
– Sep tiled laundry off kitchen
– Main bathroom has sep shower & bath.
– Sep W/C
– Excellent covered alfresco area with fan – overlooks entire back yard
– Massive master bedroom – quality carpet – A/C – sep W/I robe – good Ensuite
– B/R 2 carpet B/I robe + fan
– B/R 3 carpet B/I robe + fan + A/C
– Solar Panels
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 792 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced