23 Bonin Close, PACIFIC PINES QLD 4211Sold $830,000
POOLSIDE WINNER, DUAL LIVING, CUL-DE-SAC, ONE NEIGHBOUR
House Sold - PACIFIC PINES QLD
Massive ‘Feature Rich’ Family Home with Brilliant Pool Area Dual Living Potential – Unbeatable Position – Suit Families & Entertainers
You’ll have to jump over the moon to beat this solid family brick and tile home for position, optionality, and value.
Set on a large 752m2 at the end of a quiet, friendly cul-de-sac, you are flanked by a tidy park reserve on two sides, a natural bushland setting with views to the rear, and you have only one adjoining neighbour! Absolutely peaceful and private – a country style outlook whilst being very, very central to all amenities.
Yes, this property will appeal to all:
Want the potential of dual living with separate facilities including bathroom, kitchenette/living, and bedroom with good storage?
That independent family member might like the privacy of this area, as well.
Then again, this bonus area is ideal for a home office or business!
Check my design plan to see how this will work in with your requirements! CHECK
Looking for a standout family home with plenty of inside and outside living?
This is it! Leaving aside the dual living possibilities, my offering today is for an additional three large bedrooms, where the ensuited master is HUGE. Plus, it offers great space for formal entertaining in the carpeted lounge/dining – totally separate from another large family living area adjacent to the kitchen. Indeed, a 10-pack family could comfortably send each member to their own separate ‘corner’, such is the spaciousness and ‘cleverness’ of this design. CHECK
And hey, entertainer, you haven’t been forgotten. Two huge covered alfresco areas adjoining the fenced off, attractive pool; a catered party for 100 isn’t out of the question.
Then you have the freestanding hut within the pool area; festooned with lights this will be magic by moonlight! And you have a handsome timber shed that could be (well, the choice is yours and limited only by your imagination! ‘Man cave’ screams out at me!). Oh yes! A BIG BONUS! Check out that awesome stainless steel BBQ suite which fits so snuggly into the outdoor area. It’s yours to enjoy! CHECK
This home has it all and I invite you to study the photos closely and visualize your lifestyle when you call 23 Bonin Close your ‘Ponderosa’!
Finally, let me lift the ‘hood’ on a few matters you may not pick up in the pics. It’s economical to run, the two large water tanks and the 3Kw 16-panel solar system will see to that. Security screens abound and the 4-camera security system will allow you to monitor your home in real time anywhere in the world!
This one is ‘smokin’ hot! Interest will be extreme. Make sure to inspect and assess your new lifestyle.
Other features include:
• Ideal family friendly cul-de-sac location, private & peaceful setting
• Walking distance to schools, shops, bus stops & sporting facilities
• Short drive to Helensvale Train Station and major shopping centres
3 Shade Sails provide off streetcar parking + room for caravan & trailer/boat access
• Fully fenced back yard
• Near new attractive vinyl timber lookalike throughout all living areas
• Dual living possibility/home office/4th bedroom (kitchenette, ensuite, living area + 2 A/C’s)
• Carpeted Formal lounge and dining + A/C
• Huge, carpeted Master B/R + A/C + Fan + WI Robe + Ensuite
• Two additional carpeted B/R’s + Fans + B/I robes
• Main bathroom with sep bath and shower
• Sep laundry
• Massive family room and additional dining/hobby area off kitchen – High ceilings
• Modern kitchen with good bench and storage space – ideal viewing over pool area
• Two HUGE covered alfresco areas with fans & brilliant fully installed BBQ set
• Attractive inground tiled heated swimming pool + outdoor shower, compliant pool fence certificate
• Sep timber shed (can be want you want it to be)
• Two water tanks + external shed for additional storage
• Four separate A/C units keep the home cool
• 3kw 16 solar panel system + solar hot water + attic storage in roof void
• Modern downlights + feature pendant lights, stylish plantation shutters and much more
• New smoke alarms – fully certified
• Tinted windows + security screens + 4-camera security system
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 752 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Carport
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced