230/29-49 Varsity Parade, VARSITY LAKES QLD 4227Sold $405,000
GREG PARKER SOLD IT
Apartment Sold - VARSITY LAKES QLD
Resort Lifestyle Living in the VIBRANT, Highly Desired Cosmopolitan Hub of Varsity Lakes
Think modern unit styling, built in recent times; think security of top-level living in a strong feature-laden gated community; think location & centrality; think kilometres of pleasant lake walking tracks in addition to a well-equipped gym and large resort style pool; think sheer convenience to all things Gold Coast, and you are thinking of unit 230 in the highly desired Edgewater complex in central Varsity Lakes.
This is where you will find your amazingly comfortable two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, complete with good open-plan living facilities that flow onto the large, covered deck.
Yes, this is resort lifestyle living set in the very cosmopolitan and highly desired hub of Varsity Lakes with cafes, restaurants, retail precinct and Bond University within walking distance. It’s also a short walk for both primary and secondary schooling.
The complex facilities include a fully equipped gym with everything even the most avid trainer could need, a large resort style swimming pool complete with sun lounges, dedicated games room & a picturesque BBQ area.
And the sheer centrality of Varsity Lakes cannot be overlooked. From your two dedicated undercover car parks you are mere minutes to everything the Gold Coast has to offer.
You simply must inspect this one.
• Carpeted, open-plan living area flows directly to a large, covered deck (very usable)
• Air conditioning in living area cools entire unit + fans in both B/R’s.
• Modern, practical stone top kitchen with good work and storage space
• Black ceramic cook top (oven under), Omega dishwasher + room for a large fridge
• Sep laundry off kitchen
• Large, carpeted master bedroom with BIG walk-in-robe + direct access to covered deck
• Ensuite off master bedroom with full length shower, quality stone top & accessories
• Large carpeted second bedroom
• Main bathroom with stone bench-top and full-length bath and shower
• Two dedicated undercover car spaces in professionally managed, gated community
• Walking distance to university, primary & secondary schooling, caf&aecute;’s, medical and much more
• A 5-minute drive to back highways & Brisbane & Sydney + prestigious Robina Shopping Centre. It really is the centre of the Gold Coast.
• Pet friendly
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 99 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon