24/10-18 Cobai Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $562,378
Absolute STUNNER!! Must See Townhouse!
Townhouse Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
Something for everyone!
Within easy walking distance to some of the best that Mudgeeraba has to offer – this is a great opportunity for first time home owners and investors.
Unit number 24 sits alongside an open lot and is a corner unit offering a far more spacious feel to the property than similar units in the same area.
Walking to the Mudgeeraba bakery in the morning or to the Wallaby in the evening, nothing is too far.
On entering the home, the space and design are apparent – a large air conditioned living and dining area which still has the warm feel of a family living space is joined to the beautifully renovated kitchen and laundry areas which neatly hide the guest toilet making it practical and aesthetically pleasing.
Flowing from the living room area and through the kitchen you walk through the sliding door out into the alfresco area in the back yard, with a private outside area only a reach away from the kitchen this space opens up into a weekend dream for barbeques and afternoon cocktails.
The master bedroom has a beautiful private deck with an easterly aspect allowing the morning sunshine and great natural views, all from the privacy of your air conditioned room with a large ensuite bathroom making it the ultimate refuge.
The remaining two bedrooms situated on the other side of the house are spacious and share a large bathroom.
Ceiling fans and built in wardrobes in all the rooms, a renovated kitchen and laundry area, three parking spaces including a lock up single garage – this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Body Corp Fees – Approx $29 per week.
Rates – Approx $950 per half year
Block size – 141 sqm
Total under roof floor space – 170 sqm
– 3 large bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms (Master with ensuite)
– 3 Toilets (Master, Main, Laundry)
– Open plan with a large living area
– Air Conditioning in living room and Master Bedroom
– Renovated kitchen and laundry area
– Privately located in a quiet complex
– Corner unit offering more space
– Large Covered & concreted entertainment area close to the kitchen
– Opposite an open block
– Walking distance to all that Mudgeeraba has to offer
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 3 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining