24 Twilight Drive, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Sold $930,000
FAMILY HOME IN A FANTASTIC LOCATION
House Sold - MUDGEERABA QLD
This stunning 4 bedroom home is now on the market and you cannot miss out!!!
Located in Mudgeeraba’s Twilight Drive with close access to the M1, Robina Town Centre and schools what more could a family need? On that topic, Mudgeeraba State School is within walking distance, perfect for any young family set up.
With recently laid down carpets and flooring plus being freshly painted, this 4 bedroom family home is ready to be moved in and situated on a large 879 sqm block of land with a beautifully terraced garden. It offers a large shed on the property with access from the road as well as a two bay undercover parking and a large pergola outside the kitchen creating the outside living area which stretches all the way to the garden.
A great family home with something for everyone.
There is more than enough space for a pool and access for any equipment.
Open plan living area welcomes you as you step through the front door with a spacious outside living area joined onto the kitchen.
The master bedroom at the front of the house has a large ensuite bathroom as well as a private nook with external access which could be used as a private living area or as an office.
The master bedroom has a large spacious feel with high ceilings and a large walk in wardrobe and a recently updated en-suite.
The remaining three bedrooms are located on the opposite end of the house offering a great separation of the family areas for privacy.
The three bedrooms with built in robes share a large bathroom with numerous linen cupboards in the house for ample storage space.
One of the best features are the recently modernised bathroom!
– Ducted air conditioning throughout the house.
– Ceiling fans throughout the house.
– Inside and Outside Living Areas.
– Large Block of land with terraced garden.
– Large lock up shed on the property with access to the street.
– Large double carport.
– Open plan living with outside living area.
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 2-3 km’s of this home;
– All Saints Anglican School
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Kings Christian Clollege
– Mudgeeraba State School
– Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minute drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 879 m²
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling