25 - 31 East Quay Drive, BIGGERA WATERS QLD 4216Sold $483,000
AS NEW EAST FACING CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT - RESORT STYLE LIVING - 5 MIN WALK TO HARBOUR TOWN - INVEST OR LIVE IN!
Apartment Sold - BIGGERA WATERS QLD
The upmarket lifestyle at Harbour Quays puts you at the centre of it all, you will feel like your on holidays 365 days a year! With all the modern conveniences and being a ‘stones throw’ to one of the largest shopping centres in south east Qld, you will never run out of options for dining, shopping, entertainment and play.
Located in an exclusive waterfront address, at East Quays, this well appointed modern apartment offers an airy design with quality finishes throughout. This stunning community is located on the waterfront, is very secure, with lock up parking, access via intercom/lift, fob access to facilities and CCTV cameras throughout.
There is also great facilities, BBQ, tables and chairs, sun lounges, resort style pool, heated spa, sauna, fully equipped gym and a waterfront boardwalk where you can enjoy watching the marine life and relax in the residents lounge/dining area by the pool area.
Set on the 4th floor, the functional open floor plan provides easy living and feeling of space and openness with the sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors, the living area leads onto an east facing balcony that overlooks the pool and leafy gardens.
Ideally suited for the astute investor with strong returns ( long term tenants) couples, or small families, downsizer/retirees, or those who are looking for a stress free ‘no fuss’ lifestyle.
Our motivated vendors are looking at ALL offers and want this property sold! Contact Taya more information and a viewing!
PROPERTY FEATURES: (virtual tour to come soon)
– Lovely open plan design with neutral porcelain tiles throughout
– Quality Miele’ s/steel kitchen appliances, gas hob, large ceaser stone breakfast bar
– Secure community, grounds and parking, also good on-site managers for added peace of mind
– Ducted air conditioning system throughout allowing comfort year round
– Bright master bedroom with outlook, lovely ensuite with dble sinks & walk-in-robe
– Large 2nd bedroom with sliding robe
– Separate laundry space, plus added storage
– Residents enjoy the use of a fully equipped Gym, sauna, spa, resort style swimming pool, and secure parking
– Easy walking distance to Harbour Town, Dublin Dock Tavern, public transport, parklands and more
– Pets are welcome subject to approval
– Council rates approx $970 per half year
– Water per quarter approx $305
– Currently rented at $480 per week to excellent tenants
– Body corp fees all inclusive $109pw
Just minutes from the $1.8 billion Gold Coast University Hospital, world class education at Griffith University, and the Gold Coast’s premier outlet shopping centre, where you can enjoy world class shopping, dining at your doorstep, with easy access to the M1, Light Rail and public transport, right in the heart of the Gold Coast’s growing northern corridor.
Easy access to the M1 freeway, and around 10 mins drive to the sparkling estuary and beautiful parklands at Labrador and beautiful beaches…
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Re/max Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling