25/95 Gemvale Road, MUDGEERABA QLD 4213Under Offer
Calling all Renovators!!!
Townhouse - MUDGEERABA QLD
**EOI closing 27 JULY 2022 @ 2PM** All offers Invited!
*** disclaimer – two of the front pictures are staged and not a true reflection of the condition of the property***
To start off and to paint the perfect picture…PUN 100% intended! This one needs a total do over inside. The owners have already ripped out some of the carpets. Some of the ceilings still need repair and in general, not even hiding it, needs some general TLC.
BUT, what is the catch you might ask. Nothing, it is a blank canvas that has amazing opportunity and offers the lucky buyer the chance to own in a very likeable complex in Mudgeeraba that is located exceptionally well to everything on the GC.
Come and have a look, make your assessments and offer accordingly.
Body Corp Fees – $80 per week sinking fund included
Rental estimate – approx $550 per week
Rates – approx $1900 per year
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs
– Central location
– Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
– Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
– Reputation of primary schools
– Rising property prices
– Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast’s best schools are within 3-4km of this home;
– Somerset College
– Cloverhill State Primary
– Mudgeeraba State School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
– Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
– Bell Place plaza including Coles
– Aldi and any other public services are also available
– Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
– 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
– 15 minutes drive from iconic Burleigh Beach
– Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
– 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
– Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
– 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
* LAND on side of property not included*
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Parking Spaces