25 Amethyst Crt, CARRARA QLD 4211Sold $1,259,000
Magnificent 5 B/R Mansion on THE VERY BEST High Vantage RESIDENTIAL BLOCK IN CARRARA! East Facing 270-degree Views Over Entire Gold Coast!
House Sold - CARRARA QLD
Firstly, let me tell you about the spectacular and unmatchable views. And I mean full on, unimpeded views, not glimpses or half views. Facing east, you are overlooking Metricon stadium and the entire panorama of the Gold Coast. At night its like watching a glittering Manhattan skyline. And you have unimpeded views to the south and over the magnificent mountains – which is the green behind this gold.
Yes, this home is GOLD…and rare GOLD at that. It has everything required to be a signature family holding for generations – which is exactly what it has been for my vendors. And now after 27 years, and with the family having grown up in what can only be described as a private palatial retreat, it’s time for them to move on.
I know interest will be off the Richter scale! First viewing will at the Open Home, so put plans in place to be there.
It’s ideal as a family home with five bedrooms, two of which have ensuites. The magnificent pool with full sun all day and the sandstone surrounds will certainly attract the kids. Indeed, the ensuited guest’s room could double as an independent living area for an elderly relative or maturing teenager.
Hey, you entertainers, consider this – three bars (just to suit your mood). The inside bar, with the cosy retreat, is the ideal spot for a glass of red (or a hot cocoa) on a cold winters night as you gaze into the flickering fire. The sun is out, why not soak up the rays as you watch the kids frolic in the pool, from the deck bar as you turn the snags on the BBQ. Of course, meals could be served in many attractive locations depending upon your mood.
Party night? Wow! There’s a massive entertainment room complete with half sized bar with beer on tap facilities. Its bigger than many an English pub and it fully opens up onto a large, covered area overlooking the pool. A party for 100? Yes, I would think so!
Of course, there are plenty of nooks for quiet time. I don’t think there can be any better place to watch the break of dawn than from the private deck of the master bedroom or the large, covered deck off the formal lounge and dining.
And do understand that this is complete privacy, such is the location and house construction. My vendors have invested in privacy with automatic blinds and plantation shutters, with the motto of ‘to be able to see but not be seen’.
For those who love cooking, you will love the layout and size of this kitchen.
There is no need to scrimp on the number of gadgets you can have. Plus, you should see the magnificent glint in the thick stone top bench, of an evening. Simply magnificent.
Features include (and look, there are just so many of them, that’s why a physical inspection is a must):
– Very private 877m block – just got to be the best position in Carrara!
– Located in a quiet, community-oriented cul-de-sac
– Home constructed so that it has that ‘no neighbour feeling’
– Large formal lounge and dining leading to a magnificent covered east-facing deck with automatic blinds
– Cosy fireplace with built in bar and small reflective rest area
– Brilliant stone top kitchen with massive storage & bench space
– Family room and eatery off kitchen with access to cool outdoor setting or bar pool
– Large, carpeted guest’ bedroom with A/C, built in & ensuite (separate & at front of home – could be accom for teenager or elderly relative)
– An additional three bedrooms + master BIR in the family wing area + built ins, carpet
– Large master bedroom with extra-large walk-in robe (hers) & a full mirror built in (his)
– Master B/R carpeted, attractive white plantation shutter, A/C, large private deck
– Master ensuite with frameless glass shower, modern fittings, dbl basins, stone top cabinetry
– Sep laundry with plenty of cupboard space
– Impressive main bath with spa bath, shower, double basins bat
– No fewer than 8 individual areas for quiet reflection
– Resort style pool with sandstone finishing’s leading to a large, covered entertainment area, decked out in timber
– A Man Cave that will be the envy of all those who see it – just brilliant!
– Full length Double Auto garage – 4 car accom off road + caravan or boat
– 9,000L water tank
– Solar hot water system
– Full security alarm system
– Huge storage options
– Powder room to accommodate pool deck
– Fully fenced – so very pet friendly
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 877 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced