29 Uplands Court, TALLAI QLD 4213Sold $1,165,000
STUNNING acreage in TALLAI!
Acreage Semi-rural Sold - TALLAI QLD
DUAL Living Marvel!
Whether you’re looking for the perfect family home, or a private sanctuary where working-from-home is enjoyable, this is the perfect home for you.
Recently renovated, this home is contemporary and move-in-ready for the convenience of the new owners. As a quiet Hinterland retreat, 29 Uplands Court is both spacious and practical with plenty of living and entertaining spaces. The family room and kitchen form the heart of the home and utilise an open-plan design to maximise the flexibility of the home. The kitchen, brand new and with beautiful stone countertops offers beautiful outside views. From here, two of the bedrooms are downstairs providing the potential for a dual living opportunity. One of the bedrooms has a full walk in wardrobe and both have access to a new modernised bathroom.
There is a small kitchenette separated by barn-style doors making this home an amazing opportunity for investors or multi-generational families.
Upstairs, the three remaining bedrooms are tucked away for a sense of privacy and retreat. With views to the coast, huge windows full of natural light, and stunning timber floors, the sense of luxury cannot be overstated. Each bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, and a ceiling fan to promote cross-ventilation. The master bedroom accesses an en-suite and built-in wardrobe to enhance the luxurious living experience.
Outside, there is so much versatility. With an oversized parking space for all the extras, an oversized DLUG and extra storage below the house.
On both levels the home is complimented with outside living areas, perfect for entertainment and with views. The clincher is the beautiful firepit area just off the below entertainment area. This home is surrounded by a beautifully maintained 4051m2 block. With plenty of useable space, this property provides ample space for kids and grandkids alike. At the back of the home is a beautiful flat lawn area, perfect for a pool!
Upstairs Indoor Features
– Recently renovated, contemporary style
– Beautiful open kitchen, with stone countertops and a gas cooktop
– Stunning polished timber floors
– Huge windows to take advantage of natural light and coastal breeze
– Beautifully detailed – timber window and door frames
– Master en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
– Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
– Spa bath in the main upstairs bathroom
– Loads of storage in the laundry
Downstairs Indoor Features
– Possible dual living arrangement
– Downstairs has it’s own kitchen/bar, large white glass sliding doors to hide a linen cupboard that could also be converted into a laundry
– Split system air conditioning
– Flexible bedroom/ study spaces downstairs
– The elevated plot has incredible views of the coast and skyline
– Beautiful deck and courtyard for entertaining
– Existing veggie garden
– Surrounded by useable small acreage
– Peaceful neighbourhood in a convenient location
– Completely separate two-car garage with plenty of driveway space for additional vehicles
– 5 KW Solar system
– Easily maintained garden, very little maintenance required and a 10,000 ltr water tank collecting rain water off the roof
– Solar Hot Water system
– 5-7-minutes to excellent coffee shops, restaurants, supermarkets, and a convenience store
– Surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
– Minutes away from multiple sports facilities
– 5-7-minutes to Robina Hospital
– 5-7-minutes to Robina Train station
– Easy access to the M1
– 30-35-minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
– 50-55-minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
– Gilston State School
– A selection of private schools are within a 5-7 min drive from this location
– Queensland Independent College
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DOWNSTAIRS LIVING HAS BEEN DIGITALLY STAGED*
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,051 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- 4 Open Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating