3 Baloo Crescent, NERANG QLD 4211Sold $750,000
House Sold - NERANG QLD
In a calibre all of its own – exquisite attention to detail – MUST BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED!
A hard-nosed, anally focused analyst would describe this as a 3 bed, 1 bath home on a 1,067m2 block – and that it is – except for the meticulous beauty as introduced by a seriously talented professional interior design team. They have truly converted this into a classy chic and oh-so comfortable, bright, and breezy home.
Indeed, its worthy of a double page spread in any of the Vogue style magazines and at the very least you simply must be at the open home to see the wonderous use of soft hues and dabs that make this something exceptional. Hey, spend the time poring over my attached photos and study in detail all those little additional touches that turn ordinary into extraordinary!
Yes, they have managed to blend exceptional beauty with quality. Take the long, magnificent kitchen, which has the laundry as an adjunct, as a prime example of quality ‘under the hood’. My vendors have used Corian because of its functionality and beauty – plus – it is the safest, most robust, and fully renewable and repairable surface possible.
This is a kitchen that will impress the foodie aficionados. You have a gas-top and oodles of usable bench and storage space. I figure that when you are not outside enjoying the glorious sunshine and cool breezes of the garden gazebo, then that kitchen and the surrounding open plan dining and lounge might well be ‘entertainment central’.
I will leave the photos to act as your guide on the quality and beauty of every room in this home, though I will state that it is a home which gives you optionality. Want a fourth bedroom, home office, even a small granny flat? Check out the possibilities of converting the garage into same whilst incorporating a carport at the front – council recommendations & approvals a requisite, of course.
Final comment: You will immediately see the beauty from the curbside, but truly, wait till you see what is behind that blue front door! Yes, vibrant blue and it works a treat! Do come and see for yourself. This is one home that screams ‘less is more’, when it is sensually and artfully configured to make every square metre count.
Features include (caveat: please study the photos because it is almost impossible to record every little dab and nuance which this offering contains):
• A fully useable 1067m2 block – wide street frontage
• Home situated on a very quiet, family-based street very central to all amenities
• Magnificent, low-maintenance gardens and lawns
• Twin single roll-a-doors providing single car space with plenty of storage
• Garage possibilities for optional additional living space
• Attractive timber lookalike flooring throughout
• Open-plan lounge/dining
• A/C in lounge – cools the entire home down in next to no time
• Absolute quality kitchen (check the photos)
• 3 good sized bedrooms, all with BIR’s
•. Attractive fully, modernized bathroom with modern white floor to ceiling tiles
• Separate W/C
• Ceiling to floor windows throughout
• Laundry leading to back yard where a quality, tranquil & private resting area awaits
• Want your own eggs and veggies? Check – set up and ready to go!
• Glorious gazebo provides separate, covered entertaining and living + fire pit potential as well
• Massive potential for additional parking for all the toys
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,067 m²
- Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon